Marouane Fellaini

Instead of buying Garcia & Rodwell, I would pay 30m and get Fellaini alone. City's transfer strategy lately seemed to focus more in quantity than quality imo.

SlauterPFK said:
Are you aware that he's playing as some AM/FWD lately?

Do you think he's better than Tevez / Yaya? I dont think so.

Is it possible (good) to have Yaya + Garcia + Felaini, or Barry + Yaya + Felaini. Too slow.

I dont see why should City buy Felaini. Maybe as a replacement for Yaya or Tevez?

What the hell has Tevez got to do with this ???

Watch Felaini and you'll se. Normally Tevez plays behind Aguero, same role that Felaini plays for Everton lately. If not Tevez, that role plays Yaya Toure or sometimes Silva.

everton.jpg

3 goals+1 assist in 5 games this season

SlauterPFK said:
Watch Felaini and you'll se. Normally Tevez plays behind Aguero, same role that Felaini plays for Everton lately. If not Tevez, that role plays Yaya Toure or sometimes Silva.

everton.jpg

But he played as a CM in his previous seasons with Everton and can still play there !

Right, he also played as a DM at the beggining of his career but he doesn't anymore, like Yaya doesn't.

Fellaini has been playing more behind the striker this season but he has been having about three players on him every game now.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Heitinga Baines
Mirallas Gibson Osman Pienaar
Fellaini
Jelavic

Is how I see us playing more this season though, Fellaini, Osman, Pienaar and Mirallas all change positions throughout the game depending on who is doing well with Naismith also coming in.

I would buy him even if just against the Rags. The Rags' defence is piss poor against Fellaini.

Tevez City said:
SlauterPFK said:

everton.jpg

But he played as a CM in his previous seasons with Everton and can still play there !

Not as effective though.

Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
SlauterPFK said:

everton.jpg

Not as effective though.
Yes he is.

Joehannes said:
Tevez City said:
SlauterPFK said:

everton.jpg

Not as effective though.

Did you see him against United last season ?

Anyway, I think talking about him is a waste of time because Mancini already bought two Garcia & Rodwell this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.