Marouane Fellaini

FantasyIreland said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
We should have bought Fellaini in the summer instead of the shit we splashed 50m on

None are shit,Nasty is even decent,but generally i'm in agreement.

Fellaini,Dembele and Cazorla would have improved us tremendously - all for similar money.

You forget that Dembele and Cazorla would have been £30m each to City. It was the fact that we were in for neither that they were allowed to go "on the cheap". And as for Fellaini. Moyes would squeeze us until our pips squeaked.

Joehannes said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
blue soon? said:
Yaya needs to play further forward
No Fellaini needs to play further forward
Yaya!
Fellaini!
They don't have enough pace to play in a midfield two together
Yaya needs to play further forward!

That's how I imagine it would be if they were in the same team (on this forum anyway)

You're wrong!!

We have 5 midfielders: Barry, Javi, Rodwell and Razak are defensive midfielders and just Yaya have offensive skills!!!! So, we need Fellaini or Vidal or another midfielder with this skills!!!
Or, we could get a winger-cum-attacking midfielder in who has this skills as well as genuine pace and also get a deep-lying playmaker, two positions which need filling if we are to progress in Europe next season.

BALE - for instance..........................

ANY1aBLUE said:
Joehannes said:
kabuverdimcfc said:
You're wrong!!

We have 5 midfielders: Barry, Javi, Rodwell and Razak are defensive midfielders and just Yaya have offensive skills!!!! So, we need Fellaini or Vidal or another midfielder with this skills!!!
Or, we could get a winger-cum-attacking midfielder in who has this skills as well as genuine pace and also get a deep-lying playmaker, two positions which need filling if we are to progress in Europe next season.

I'd say yes but he signed a contract over the summer. I reckon we tried.

allblackcitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
We should have bought Fellaini in the summer instead of the shit we splashed 50m on

Fellaini,Dembele and Cazorla would have improved us tremendously - all for similar money.

You forget that Dembele and Cazorla would have been £30m each to City. It was the fact that we were in for neither that they were allowed to go "on the cheap". And as for Fellaini. Moyes would squeeze us until our pips squeaked.
Dembele had a release clause all we had to do was activate it - just like spurs did.

bluesmith said:
allblackcitizen said:
FantasyIreland said:

Dembele had a release clause all we had to do was activate it - just like spurs did.

Fair enough. He never seemed to be on our radar though did he?

Fellaini would not fit City's playing style.

As for Dembele I'm not convinced by him. Let's see him over an extended period

Joehannes said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Joehannes said:

I'd say yes but he signed a contract over the summer. I reckon we tried.

That contract will have a release clause and we will know what it is.

Marvin said:

This.

Dembele looked good running at the rags two or three times but so did Vetonghen when Spurs played there. When we saw Vertonghen up close we could see that he actually runs like an asthmatic sloth. Rags defence is no indicator when judging a player.

On the whole, apart from a few good moments, Dembele has been nowhere near as good a player as Felaini, & the latter plays in a totally different kind of team to City.

Marvin said:

Dembele has been excellent for the past few season and Fellaini would be excellent in our imo playing alongside Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.