Marouane Fellaini

Personally, I don't see how either Fellaini or Dembele are/would have been the answer any problems we have in midfield.

Joehannes said:
Personally, I don't see how either Fellaini or Dembele are/would have been the answer any problems we have in midfield.

Agreed

All this Fellaini shite that's being spouted!! He's a pub player, albeit a good pub player, playing in the form of his life in a set up that suits him. We've seen these 'form' players hundreds of times - they move on to a higher level never to be seen again! Charlie Adam was the last one.

summer of 69 said:
All this Fellaini shite that's being spouted!! He's a pub player, albeit a good pub player, playing in the form of his life in a set up that suits him. We've seen these 'form' players hundreds of times - they move on to a higher level never to be seen again! Charlie Adam was the last one.

Well this is about the most ridiculous post I've ever seen. Congrats

MCFC4EVR said:
Apparently Mancini was interested in Sandro when he got Hagreaves instead.

Sandro, De Rossi, and Gago but no more money was allowed for any of them so he had to do with Hargreaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.