Marouane Fellaini

Love_Each_Day said:
Edwaardz said:
Don't really see where he'd fit in our first 11.

The only reason people are even talking about him is because he's scoring goals. The only place he could play in our side is alongside a defensive midfielder, in which case, he wouldn't score goals.

For me his best position is as a defensive mid, if we signed him I think that's where he'd play with the option of pushing him forward if needed like we do with Toure.
On Motd yesterday Phil Neville was saying Felliani himself considers DM his best position.

MCFC4EVR said:
Love_Each_Day said:
Edwaardz said:
Don't really see where he'd fit in our first 11.

The only reason people are even talking about him is because he's scoring goals. The only place he could play in our side is alongside a defensive midfielder, in which case, he wouldn't score goals.

For me his best position is as a defensive mid, if we signed him I think that's where he'd play with the option of pushing him forward if needed like we do with Toure.
On Motd yesterday Phil Neville was saying Felliani himself considers DM his best position.

He said so himself: <a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8298821/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8298821/</a>

Personally, I don't think he's a good enough defender to play as a lone defensive midfielder. He'd have to be alongside one too, and that means no Yaya.

And again, the only reason people are even talking about him is because he's scoring goals. I'd rather have Barry as a defensive midfielder. Better defender, better passer, better reader of the game and he's already proven he can do it for us.

What do people actually want Fellaini for?

Edwaardz said:
Personally, I don't think he's a good enough defender to play as a lone defensive midfielder. He'd have to be alongside one too, and that means no Yaya.

And again, the only reason people are even talking about him is because he's scoring goals. I'd rather have Barry as a defensive midfielder. Better defender, better passer, better reader of the game and he's already proven he can do it for us.

If we got him he would play in midfield three alongside Yaya and a more defensive minded midfielder, Fellaini imo is a bit like Yaya he is wasted playing so deep.

................Milner..................Yaya.....................

........................Fellaini............................

That would be an interesting combo all three of them box to box players although it would possibly be to open so we would need a DM like Barry in place of Milner.

..................De Rossi....................Yaya................

.............................Fellaini.......................

That would be my dream midfield

greasedupdeafguy said:
Edwaardz said:

If we got him he would play in midfield three alongside Yaya and a more defensive minded midfielder, Fellaini imo is a bit like Yaya he is wasted playing so deep.

That would be an interesting combo all three of them box to box players although it would possibly be to open so we would need a DM like Barry in place of Milner.

So who would he replace in the 11? Why do we need to play with a midfield 3? There are at least 20 players I'd rather have in a midfield 3 than Fellaini.

Edwaardz said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Edwaardz said:

So who would he replace in the 11? Why do we need to play with a midfield 3? There are at least 20 players I'd rather have in a midfield 3 than Fellaini.
<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/MWmq9UzX6hY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/MWmq9UzX6hY</a>
Three in midfield is definitely the way to go imo we have been found out in the CL by playing with such open formations and Im not a fan of Yaya in a midfield two.

--Zaba----Kompany--Nasty----Clichy----
----------------Wilshere------------------
----Silva-------Fellaini------Bale------
----------Aguero-------Suarez--------

Yum,yum........

If we are going after another box-to-box type midfielder, I'd much rather go after a wiry little fucker, like Fernandinho rather than Fellaini.
Again though, our primary midfield target should be a regista.

FantasyIreland said:

Yum,yum........

swap wilshere for de rossi or yaya and i agree, have to have a bit of experience.

Jordan CTID said:
FantasyIreland said:

Yum,yum........

swap wilshere for de rossi or yaya and i agree, have to have a bit of experience.
DDR definitely but i'm sick of his circus...... Benat would be a good option instead.Yaya is definitely not the deeplying playmaker we need,i have Fellaini in Yaya's role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.