Marouane Fellaini

Tevez City said:
This guy should play for a team that can compete for the Title.

Well you'll be able to toss off over him if you can make it over this weekend.

We need this player, simple. When Yaya is injured or needs a rest who can replace him? Give them JR back and Scott Sinclair.

For me, Fellaini is not the the type of central-midfield player we need.
And I don't agree with this "Fellaini perfect for when Yaya is out" etc..stuff.
Rather than go out and spend £25m-£30m on Fellaini, would you not prefer to buy a winger so that, if Yaya's injured we can play 4-2-3-1 with natural width.
He'd be a decent like-for-like replacement for Yaya in some ways but I'd rather prove that we can play in more than one system consistently so that the option is always there.

I think that if we had bought Fellaini in the summer, we would have a few more points on the board by now.

Blue Haze said:
Bluethemaway said:
I think that if we had bought Fellaini in the summer, we would have a few more points on the board by now.

But where would we be without Rodwell?

That summer is really biting us in the rear right now.

Correct better one very good player, than three average players who are not good enough for the champions league.

Academy question, when this is built will we have to use all our transfer funds to get the best kids in the world to make this work.

Don't really see where he'd fit in our first 11.

The only reason people are even talking about him is because he's scoring goals. The only place he could play in our side is alongside a defensive midfielder, in which case, he wouldn't score goals.

Edwaardz said:
Don't really see where he'd fit in our first 11.

The only reason people are even talking about him is because he's scoring goals. The only place he could play in our side is alongside a defensive midfielder, in which case, he wouldn't score goals.

For me his best position is as a defensive mid, if we signed him I think that's where he'd play with the option of pushing him forward if needed like we do with Toure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.