Marouane Fellaini

Re: Mate of Graham Sharpe been told by him DONE deal

Can't see it. Not exactly pass pass pass is he<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 am --<br /><br />Can't see it. Not exactly pass pass pass is he

Marvin said:
Can't see it. Not exactly pass pass pass is he

-- Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 am --

Can't see it. Not exactly pass pass pass is he

The Belgian national team play passing football and he seems o fit in there so why not at City

Ray78 said:
Chadderton_blue said:
Don't be too sure ray efc want lescott on loan mcfc have their own ideas for jan

If I am wrong I will hold my hands up but I just don't see it at this stage of the season.

Have to agree with you mate,just for the sole purpose that why would any manager get rid of their main asset,when they have a great chance of CL or EUROPA.Not saying it wont happen but I agree,possibly June.

Everton are looking at James McCarthy who would pretty much be a replacement for Fellaini. But I just don't see Fellaini coming here in January with what he'd cost... more likely Chelsea I think who just don't give a toss what a player costs.

People don't know much about Everton situation, I was on their forums recently and they are moaning about everything - Moyes, Fellaini, Moyes decision to play him up front etc.etc.etc... basically, they're saying Fellaini is pissed up with playing up front and that he does score goals but that Everton doesn't win when he is there.

I guess there might be some falls between him and Moyes. If you forgot, Fellaini said once on the beginning of the season that he'll go soon, maybe in January.

Can we just give them Rodwell back and say we accidentally bought the wrong one? Waste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.