Marouane Fellaini

Re: Mate of Graham Sharpe been told by him DONE deal

citytill1die84 said:
Would be great alongside Yaya and would offer even more threat on set pieces. Wouldn't involve Lescott tho we need cover be mad to let him go. Could well be Barry's last season with us if we do sign Fellaini.

Barry has one more year on his contract after this one, so he is in no rush to go anywhere when he can leave for free in 18 months and get a much better deal for himself with no fee involved. That said, we will need to see real, continuous and consistent, improvement in Rodwell and Garcia before I would let Barry walk away.

Friend of mine has good connections at Everton. He said they were looking at selling Fellani but may be Chelsea or "another club".
They have funded their resurgence on selling players at "over the market rate" (eg Lescott, Rodwell), and buying a number of cheaper ones that were better value.

grim up north said:
Tevez City said:
Can Tolmie, Salfordpaul or any other ITK tell us what do they think about this story ?

Why

Cos if they think there's something in it/have heard similar then it gives it more credence. For me anyway

Its in The Blood said:
A friend of mine been told that Graham Sharpe has said that Fellani is a done deal in January. She didn't pry or a thing the fella said Sharpe is his mate and that it is a done deal.
But to which club though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.