Marouane Fellaini

I don't rate him all that highly. He's too inconsistent.

Totally agree he is to hit and miss and his temperment can also be an issue.

We have Yaya available to sit in behind the strikers, what we need is an out and out DM that can mop up in front of the back four but has technical ability as well.

Watched a few of Everton's games towards the end of last season and Fellaini was immense playing as the defensive mid, dominated games. He's inconsistent because he's being played out of position this season, don't understand why Moyes plays him upfront every game, what's the point of it against Stoke and other strong teams he won't be able to bully. Used to think he was a donkey but now think he'd be a great signing. Won't happen though.

Don't think the price we would get quoted on him is anywhere close to being worth it tbh. I also wouldn't discount the Belgium linkup with him and VK if he played CM/DM but still. I'd rather spend the money we'd pay for him on a foreign player

Dzeko, Fellaini, Rodwell, Garcia, Vinny, Yaya, Richards and Nasty.

Just play like Stoke and keep the ball in the air. Joking a side imagine the Ariel threat from set pieces

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Totally agree he is to hit and miss and his temperment can also be an issue.

We have Yaya available to sit in behind the strikers, what we need is an out and out DM that can mop up in front of the back four but has technical ability as well.
Pedro Obiang. He is not world class yet but he sure will be. Best player at sampdoria currently and only 20 years old. He is built like a tank, with great technique and can create chances as well as he surges forward at times. In Italy they already call him the next vieira or makelele. He may not become as good as them but he certainly has the potential to get there.

city91 said:
Dzeko, Fellaini, Rodwell, Garcia, Vinny, Yaya, Richards and Nasty.

Just play like Stoke and keep the ball in the air. Joking a side imagine the Ariel threat from set pieces
Joleon, GazBaz and Guidetti too

Anyone who doesn't rate Fellaini either doesn't know anything about football or is a Liverpool supporter!! The guy is class is it any coincidence that we have beat Everton once in the past 4 years or so? The guy dominates midfield and has good technical ability... I'd offer Barry, Lescott and £10m for him. Much rather have him than go paying £50m+ for a player untested in this league.

Imagine Yaya, Fellaini, Rodwell Kompany, Nastasic at corners immense

Gaudinho's car said:
Anyone who doesn't rate Fellaini either doesn't know anything about football or is a Liverpool supporter!! The guy is class is it any coincidence that we have beat Everton once in the past 4 years or so? The guy dominates midfield and has good technical ability... I'd offer Barry, Lescott and £10m for him. Much rather have him than go paying £50m+ for a player untested in this league.

If you do this, you got robbed.

Akira said:
Gaudinho's car said:

If you do this, you got robbed.

Not really, you sent them two aging players on high wages and get one who can give you 6-7 years service easily for wages of one. Both of them already have replacement bought.

I'd doubt we'd get more than 13-14 mil. for pair of them.

I'm not sure we'd be after Fellaini though with Rodwell and Garcia bought last summer but that wouldn't be too bad business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.