Married life

mrcunny

Im kinda getting frustrated with this married life,waiting and pleasing her just to have a 5 minute shag...

im considering a affair or seeing a brass..what do you lot do or reccomend..

I do not understand marriage and the concept of it. As human and in particular men we are not programmed to stay with one woman. I am in my mid/late 20's and the only reason I can see me marrying is lonliness because all my mates a shacking up. In all honesty I have no desire to marry at this stage. I make my own decisions, go where I want, when I want and see who I want. Maybe thats a selfish existance to some but Im happy.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I do not understand marriage and the concept of it. As human and in particular men we are not programmed to stay with one woman. I am in my mid/late 20's and the only reason I can see me marrying is lonliness because all my mates a shacking up. In all honesty I have no desire to marry at this stage. I make my own decisions, go where I want, when I want and see who I want. Maybe thats a selfish existance to some but Im happy.

aye you must be one ugly fooker then...lol

anyways hat off to you mate.what makes you happy..

mrcunny said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Far from it mate, I am very handsome as it happens.....which makes being single all the better!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mrcunny said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Far from it mate, I am very handsome as it happens.....which makes being single all the better!

I stand corrected my friend..

p.s must be one of the goonies i bet..lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.