Married life

mrcunny said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mrcunny said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I do not understand marriage and the concept of it. As human and in particular men we are not programmed to stay with one woman. I am in my mid/late 20's and the only reason I can see me marrying is lonliness because all my mates a shacking up. In all honesty I have no desire to marry at this stage. I make my own decisions, go where I want, when I want and see who I want. Maybe thats a selfish existance to some but Im happy.

aye you must be one ugly fooker then...lol

anyways hat off to you mate.what makes you happy..

Far from it mate, I am very handsome as it happens.....which makes being single all the better!

I stand corrected my friend..

p.s must be one of the goonies i bet..lol

Chunk????? Or is it hunk!!! lol

mrcunny said:
Im kinda getting frustrated with this married life,waiting and pleasing her just to have a 5 minute shag...

im considering a affair or seeing a brass..what do you lot do or reccomend..

leave well alone.

worship your wife.

Dont play away unless you want to lose the house and (kids) if your growing apart then best you part amicably then you can shag about, all depends on what you want out of the relationship, maybe councelling might help. whatever you do think is the grass greener on the other side and why did you marry each other in the first place.?
Good luck mate.

mrcunny said:
Im kinda getting frustrated with this married life,waiting and pleasing her just to have a 5 minute shag...

5 Minutes... You top shag.

de niro said:
mrcunny said:

leave well alone.

worship your wife.

yeah, worship your wife and move to India. cows are revered there.

interesting thread from a cunny who was just announcing that he was somehow special by virtue of having (or was it being?) a wife.

zeusbheld said:
de niro said:
mrcunny said:

leave well alone.

worship your wife.

interesting thread from a cunny who was just announcing that he was somehow special by virtue of having (or was it being?) a wife.

ones cracking..haha stalking my posts with abuse about my wife..how low.
i noticed you never answered my questions why have you moved over to bang- cock.eh
Have you managed to follow your living hero mr glitters footsteps? no doubt vietnam next for you.

mrcunny said:
zeusbheld said:
de niro said:
mrcunny said:

leave well alone.

worship your wife.

ones cracking..haha stalking my posts with abuse about my wife..how low.
that's a special honor being called low by someone who starts a thread by proposing a crime. as for your wife, you're practically offering her up to the public the way you post about her in this forum. sadly for you, i'm not into bovines. good luck making rent.
i noticed you never answered my questions why have you moved over to bang- cock.eh
Have you managed to follow your living hero mr glitters footsteps? no doubt vietnam next for you.

moved to Bangkok for work, not by choice, not that it's any of your business. i realize that your world is limited to Gary Glitter types, but Viet Nam and Thailand are actual countries, not just havens for those few of your scumbag friends who can afford to travel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.