Marseille (a) post match thread

Excellent performance, completely controlled the game. Encouraging signs with the high pressing and quicker passing. Foden was brilliant, full of dinky runs and running off the ball.

Looks like we have got a gem of a defender in Diaz. Let's hope this form continues into the League starting Saturday.

Andy Townsend must be related to Tyler
All I could here was him farting on about Marseille and How they might Score etc etc,
What a tosser he is!!!

think that's one of our most complete performances since we last won the league, much better, shows how picking the right team with players in the right positions makes all the difference. Kudos to Gundogan for stepping up but that should be a 9 times out of 10 performance, not a rare highlight like it is. Sterling on the right where he belonged and we just looked right tonight.

Rare highlight? Deary me.

Ruben Dias

giphy.gif
Absolute Colossus what a buy

I’m very impressed with that performance. Thought everyone was pretty decent and with more fitness we’ll be very dangerous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.