Martin Ødegaard

Vlad said:
another generation said:
Having tried to watch Norwegian football, any great talent will stand out like a sore thumb. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're any good on a world scale, just that the rest are shite.

Jupp- I am Nørwegian and cant be bøthered tø watch the Nørwegian PL at all. Frøm the days øf Sølskjær,Rønny Jøhnsen,Henning Berg its all been døwnhill.
nøw, fixæd. ;)

aguero93:20 said:
Vlad said:
another generation said:
Having tried to watch Norwegian football, any great talent will stand out like a sore thumb. It doesn't necessarily mean that they're any good on a world scale, just that the rest are shite.

Jupp- I am Nørwegian and cant be bøthered tø watch the Nørwegian PL at all. Frøm the days øf Sølskjær,Rønny Jøhnsen,Henning Berg its all been døwnhill.
nøw, fixæd. ;)

Skal

Its not often norway produce great talent in football, but this kid is insane. Only 15 yrs old and a 1st team regular for the norwegian champions. With City`s conections with Strømsgodset they should give it a go.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBwAU3Tlawo&list=UU1YUG5RdomtCrKN9aJRIr8g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBwAU3T ... KN9aJRIr8g</a>

Most talented player ever to come from Norway, and probabley in the squad for our national side later this autumn.

City really should sign him up, and let him stay at Godset for a couple of seasons.

However;
"According to tomorrow's Marca, Real Madrid have agreed to sign 15 y.o. wonderkid Martin Ødegaard for €12m"

graham baker said:
Most talented player ever to come from Norway, and probabley in the squad for our national side later this autumn.

City really should sign him up, and let him stay at Godset for a couple of seasons.

However;
"According to tomorrow's Marca, Real Madrid have agreed to sign 15 y.o. wonderkid Martin Ødegaard for €12m"

Can Marca be trusted?

peebee said:
graham baker said:

However;

Can Marca be trusted?
Marca are probably 50/50 at best but I don't believe any club would pay €12m for a 15 year old Norwegian kid (maybe if he were doing this in Spain, Portugal or Brazil or something). My guess, it's a completely fabricated rumor by a random internet poster.

abellwillring said:
peebee said:
graham baker said:

However;

Can Marca be trusted?
Marca are probably 50/50 at best but I don't believe any club would pay €12m for a 15 year old Norwegian kid (maybe if he were doing this in Spain, Portugal or Brazil or something). My guess, it's a completely fabricated rumor by a random internet poster.

Twitter bullshit and is not going to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.