Martin and Mark talk Kaka {Merged}

Re: Martin and Mark talk Kaka

One of the rare pieces of useful journalism about us in recent times.

Must say I've been warming to Hughes again over recent days and that has certainly raised the temperature. Probably the best interview since his arrival. I also like the picture with SWP as the concern about Hughes' aloofness was not without good cause.

Very good read though I still hope we are going to spend big and get into the top 6 at least next season.

Re: Excellent Article with MH

I'll say one thing for Mark Hughes ....... win , lose or draw he doesn't hide ..... even if he doesn't always say the things you want to hear!

I'm convinced he'll get things right in time , and more importantly so is he !

We now have some very good players in the squad , with hopefully more to come ...... one thing's for sure Newcastle won't get off as lightly next Wednesday as they did in the game at their place ....... i reckon we're about to make some headway in this league , and that article makes very comforting reading .

Fantastic read everytime i read or watch a mrak hughes interview he comes across fantastically!

Lets hope he can put this confidence and class onto the pitch

I think Martin Samuels is being very clever. I think we all believe that at some point City are going to win things and by being pro-City now he is getting access to the club that other journalists are being denied.

I think that all this negative press that City are getting is bringing the whole club together both staff, players and supporters in a way that I would never have thought. I am in the pro-Hughes camp but the criticism that in my view was unfair has died away, the players he has bought I think(and hope) will turn out to be a successful as his previous buys and I can see us now with a much stronger squad than we have had in many years.

The future is bright the future is BLUE

Great interview. More info on the failed kaka bid too.

Bit of an eye opener

chesterguy said:
I think Martin Samuels is being very clever. I think we all believe that at some point City are going to win things and by being pro-City now he is getting access to the club that other journalists are being denied.

my thoughts exactly, i think that article he wrote in favour of city has boosted him up to first in the que for exclusives......and fair play, if hes gonna judge us fairly then he should be first in the line.

gotta say though, ive always been pro hughes, but for the last few weeks ive been feeling better and better about hughes in charge, and feel the club is in safe hands.

sounds like hes looked at every aspect of our club and changed it for the better, while also getting used to the team and its capabilities.

and now the team seem to be coming round to hughes's ways (elano working harder etc)

all very positive and totally un-city like!

MonsallBlue said:
Great interview. More info on the failed kaka bid too.

Bit of an eye opener

Yes especially the part when he said that he had spoken to his dad! There is something strange about this deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.