Martin Atkinson

Nelly's Left Foot said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Marios first was a no brainer and stupid by the player.I don't think he gave the 2nd for throwing an elbow but simply an over aggressive challenge.It wasnt necsessary and Mario needs to learn .

Mario was a complete joke today and I hope and expect the manager will fine him.

Having said all that I thought the ref was very poor today and let LPool adopt a very aggressive attitude tackling from behind and was just generally inconsitent
Fine him???? For what? Getting one stupid yellow card? Hahahahahhaha

errr no but for being irresponsible and letting team down.
It was pretty clear what Mancini thought as he was leaving the field and it will be interersting to see how he answers the obvious questions.

Sadly for you Mancini has rightly backed him up

wow ^^^ suarez looks like he's going for the ball...not.

It was enlightening how sky was interpreting that challenge. 'Oh its just a coming together, nothing in it', when his studs are clearly up and he doesn't even look like he's going for ball. His clear intention is to dive and tumble, and then honk in feigning agony. ****

The funny thing is, we could've given away a penalty (which wasn't) and i think it was suarez who was budged off the ball in the box against lescott but made a meal of it.

Atkinson was a typical english ref .... horribly inconsistant.

booked Kompany for his first foul but didnt do anything for the 10 carbon copy fouls after that. (Kompany has to stop those charging from behind challenges, he's been doing them all season since the community shield and always commits a foul)

yet Agger did the same on Aguero, took him out from behind and not even a foul.

Adam, Suarez, Kuyt, Downing Henderson, Lucas all going to ground as soon as someone breathes on them, ref should booked the first one, then the rest would stop doing it.

Balotelli's second yellow, ref blew for a freekick, that was that until several Liverpool players berated him to show a yellow. yes it was clumsy, and his arm struck his face, so could have been a yellow, but was no intent from Mario, so just learn from that.

But overall, the ref was bad, for both teams, he needs to get to Specsavers and get back to referre school (if there is one ... cos i doubt there is judging by the crap refs we have all over the place)

What a c*nt. Haven't read the whole thread but saw the title and wanted to state that. Still wondering about reina's handball

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Eggsy said:
I really hope that we are not going to start to become like rag fans blaming the Ref etc... every match.

Atkinson didn't have that bad of a match today>

We haven't played well and still come away with a point, Kompany was lucky not to be sent off before Mario

Idiots like you are the reason why corrupt officials get away with it.

As predicted Mr Atkinson maintained his usual homer standard.
Idiots like me give a reasoned opinion, which I am entitled to. Idiots like you revert to name calling because people dont agree with your opinion.

If you really feel so strongly that Martin Atkinson's display yesterday was corrupt then you should write to the FA and ask them to watch his performance.

That's twice in less than a couple of months that Atkinson has helped Liverpool with a very questionable red card to one of their opponents The PL would be well-advised to keep him away from Liverpool games for a while or people will be asking questions.

balkanno said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Shocking from Atkinson today who is normally a good ref. That buck-toothed Freddy Mercury look-a-like needs to be booked every time he dives the little degenerate....

Agree to 100%. Atkinson is usually a ref who gets full marks, but he was on Livpools side today. Even tho, the Balotelli card ain t questionable. The first yellow was standard for holding the jersey, nd on the second one Balo is just dumb.

wow just wow...rag

Eggsy said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Eggsy said:
I really hope that we are not going to start to become like rag fans blaming the Ref etc... every match.

Atkinson didn't have that bad of a match today>

We haven't played well and still come away with a point, Kompany was lucky not to be sent off before Mario

was this idiot actually watching the same match as us, if so, maybe a trip to specsavers is in order

totally clueless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.