Martin Demichelis (continued)

Re: Martin Demichelis

Was superb today and has really settled after a few mistakes. Bench for me for next season

demichelis was immense today , had suarez in his pocket , vinny had a mare , and he obviously wasnt match fit , but it says a lot about MP's confidence in lescott,richards and boyota , when a 50% vinny has to play in the most important game of the season , if we had spent £35m on mangala in january as decent cover , the title would have been in the bag by now .

He was good today. However I do think he had a part to play for Liverpools first goal.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
He's been second only to silva for the last 6 games

Superb answer to the critics

Going to be vital in the run in!

Agreed.

He's playing well but he is also organising and encouraging his team mates.

Damien10 said:
He was good today. However I do think he had a part to play for Liverpools first goal.

So the through ball that caught kompany out and then kompany and hart was poor wen sterling had the ball was d-macs fault? Some people

meeesh said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
him and garcia were excellent today

Agree totally,however I don't want either with us next season

I respect your opinion, but i struggling to understand why you would want two players who are playing superbly to leave??? if they keep their current form going they have no reason to leave

Tom_mcfc said:
Damien10 said:

So the through ball that caught kompany out and then kompany and hart was poor wen sterling had the ball was d-macs fault? Some people
I am not talking about Kompany part in the goal. Watch the first goal again and you will see Demichelis got dragged about when he should of just holded his defensive position. This actually let to gaps appearing in the City defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.