Martin Demichelis (continued)

Re: Martin Demichelis

HenryNacho said:
Am I the only one who didn't think he was that good today. Thought he looked nervous in the first half. Did improve in the second half but overall wasn't overly impressed. Kompany was our best defender today.

Were you watching through the eyes of someone who had been partaking in either drugs or alcohol ?? Nothing could be further from the truth than your post.
Unbelievable Jeff !!

gmckennasell said:
demichelis was immense today , had suarez in his pocket , vinny had a mare , and he obviously wasnt match fit , but it says a lot about MP's confidence in lescott,richards and boyota , when a 50% vinny has to play in the most important game of the season , if we had spent £35m on mangala in january as decent cover , the title would have been in the bag by now .

Sorry to disagree, but the very nice chap from the Daily Mail gave Louis Suarez an 8 out of 10 performance today , so MDM can't have been that good can he. The guy obviously knows his stuff as well, because he awarded David Silva 6.5 and Stevie G a big fat 9.

Martin Demechelis is a top man. He said something just now during the post match interview in the city website. He said that '' no one walked out of that match thinking that they are champions'', no one.!!. I believe I saw what perhaps he was implying as I believe he had a careful and attentive assessment of all the players around him after the game. He is also incredibly experienced so knows the psychology and mindset of players in this situations.He said that no one felt like champions and I am rather certain that he is talking about the Liverpool players.

I also saw it.

Acting out is a defense mechanism people use to suffocate or hide a deep negative feeling. The deep negative feeling I observed from the Liverpool players after the game was that of a dreadful realization that they are indeed an inferior team and there is actually another team better than them that did not only deserve to take something out of the match but also perhaps should win the premier league.

It is clear to see and that was why Gerrard had to act out by rallying the other Liverpool players in a circle at the end to somehow breed some kind of confidence or believe that they actually can win this in light of how they were dominated by us in the second half. Mark Clattenburg decisions also crossed Gerrard's mind and he therefore knows that they have really escaped today with the 3 points.

So Dimechelis sent a message today and it is clear for those that have the eyes to see: It has and will continue to dawn of the Liverpool players that they have a long way to go to win those 4 games and take the title. The pressure is on them and they apprehend it.

No one walked out feeling like champions after today's match and the premier league winners for the season is far from been discovered.

Dimechelis also played very well today. He is a wise man full of experience and we will need that as we continue to fight for the title.

Mdm is a legend,he gives his all every game,he may not be the fastest around but his understanding of the game is world class and has a great personality and work ethic

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Mdm is a legend,he gives his all every game,he may not be the fastest around but his understanding of the game is world class and has a great personality and work ethic

Let's not get carried away here.

Damien10 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Damien10 said:
He was good today. However I do think he had a part to play for Liverpools first goal.

So the through ball that caught kompany out and then kompany and hart was poor wen sterling had the ball was d-macs fault? Some people
I am not talking about Kompany part in the goal. Watch the first goal again and you will see Demichelis got dragged about when he should of just holded his defensive position. This actually let to gaps appearing in the City defence.

Kompanys man ran through and scored after leaving kompany for dead then giving him and hart the run around. I've been d-macs biggest critic yet at no point was he to blame

so Suarez the best striker in the league according to some, decided to avoid Kompany and play on Demichelis.
What did he do today. The grand total of fuck all. Martin had a good game today. IMO.

I thought MDM had a great game today. It's a habit that I get a bag of nerves when he goes in for a fifty-fifty or someone gets a run on him, but today he didn't put a foot wrong in defence, broke forward with the ball in the second half and was a threat in their box. Of our two CBs Vinnie was the weakness today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.