Martin Demichelis (continued)

showed a real sense of humour today after a long season, good on him. improved alot and looked absolutely delighted today.

shemnel said:
showed a real sense of humour today after a long season, good on him. improved alot and looked absolutely delighted today.
A fighter and a leader. Great attitude to the game

This guy has been immense in the run-in and he's a great character to have around the club. He's going to be a huge asset once more next season regardless of who we bring in. Thanks for proving the doubters wrong Martin!

My player of the run in. Will never forget his performance against Hull after Vinny got the shoe, that game could have been pivotal in the race given the week that it followed, and in hindsight probably was.

Superstar.

Always liked him since the start, I was in the minority as the rest of my family gave him stick but I could see what he was bringing to the team his passing for a centre back is outstanding and tremendous in the air didn't see Carroll winning much against him today

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Always liked him since the start, I was in the minority as the rest of my family gave him stick but I could see what he was bringing to the team his passing for a centre back is outstanding and tremendous in the air didn't see Carroll winning much against him today

Totally agree, you could see from day one he was calm on the ball as well as a great passer.. Those headed flick ons from corners went unnoticed , seen first in the arsenal 6-3 game.

He actually did ok last 6 games or so he has been solid.

We really need to get a proper centre half of top quality to play with vinnie next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.