Martin Demichelis (continued)

In the last five games, we scored 14 goals and conceded only three; two at Everton and the other against WBA.

We also had the second-best defensive record in the League and for this MD must take an enormous amount of credit. He and VK have formed a great partnership and they are the foundations, upon which our title victory was built.

Vienna_70 said:
In the last five games, we scored 14 goals and conceded only three; two at Everton and the other against WBA.

We also had the second-best defensive record in the League and for this MD must take an enormous amount of credit. He and VK have formed a great partnership and they are the foundations, upon which our title victory was built.

No , they was the foundation that our tittle victory "depended "on , not "built" upon ..
Both stood up to the test of time but hey we need much better then DM for next year alone to make progress I the champ league and prem league too me thinks ..

Mangala is probably our future but it will not do us any harm in keeping MD for another season. He can still do a job.

Ray78 said:
Mangala is probably our future but it will not do us any harm in keeping MD for another season. He can still do a job.

Yeah he will be the future but next season i think we will see MDM as first choice and Mangala worked in to the team.
I am probably wrong but that situation sits well with myself at any rate.

TFC said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SPDRs-Qi1I

My hero
Someone likes him more than you if this video is anything to go by
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmyZ5GLfxbc[/youtube]

lmao, that is fucking quality :D
I couldn't stop giggling. How do people think of stuff like this?

TCIB said:
Ray78 said:

Yeah he will be the future but next season i think we will see MDM as first choice and Mangala worked in to the team.
I am probably wrong but that situation sits well with myself at any rate.

True. Mangala needs a season settling, regardless of his price tag.

The Argie Beckenbauer. I was one of those who defended him when he first came in to the side and after Barca but I still wanted him out after the Wigan game. Since that game he has hardly put a foot wrong. Well done to Pelle for sticking with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.