Martin Demichelis (continued)

unicorn said:
Big-P said:
Hands down my favorite City player at the moment. Strangely maybe even replacing Dunne as all time favorite. I love the man

Know how you feel mate. Can't watch him play without a big smile, even if I still worry he's about to get sent off. Doubt any player has had such a massive and swift rehabilitation since the Messi moment.

Loved watching him with the trophy and with his child yesterday.

He damn well deserved it to, he got some right stick of the media and fans.
Glad he is happy here now, would be gutted if he fucked us off.

jimharri said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BndJGzGIgAE1cLY.jpg:large[/bigimg]

''So Martin; have you any advice on what I can do about these split ends?''

He always looks like he's enjoying himself. That's partly what has won everyone over.

Thought he was fantastic yesterday - sprinting like Usain Bolt recently.

jimharri said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BndJGzGIgAE1cLY.jpg:large[/bigimg]

''So Martin; have you any advice on what I can do about these split ends?''

Touch of grey creeping in at the front there.

He has grown on me. Had a great game yesterday. Is willing to do the dirty work when it counts. Made a couple of important tackles.
Is it just me or are Argentine and Italian defenders just fearless when it comes to tackling at full out speed. Reminds me when a wide receiver
in American football goes over the middle.

Irwell said:
yankcitizen76 said:
Reminds me when a wide receiver in American football goes over the middle.
Presumably they do that at some point between the adverts?

You know I used to watch every American football game on TV, both college and the NFL. Now I get up at 5am every Saturday and Sunday,
to watch the PL on TV and computer. Think about the kind of will it took too throw away a game you've known all your life for one that's
barely shown in you're home country. Let's put it this way. I am not as popular with my friends for loving City the last 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.