Martin Demichelis (continued)

Demichelis could be called in the list of 30 by Sabella. His good season at Manchester City, where he came to win the Premier League, was key to allow any contact between the coach and the Defender.
The rest of it just goes on to talk about the first time he was called up, how his technical skill outweighs his lack of pace (I think) and says he will find it hard to get Federico Fernandez, Ezequiel Garay, Campagnaro and Basanta out of the team but he's capable of doing so

Fernandez and Garay are in the initial 11 (that's how you say it?) Basanta and Campagnaro are the subs. If Demichelis is call I think Sabella is going to sent off Basanta, who plays in the 'mighty' mexican league

He's been absolutely brilliant the past 2 months.

He's now a little unlucky that we'll go and buy a top drawer centre back in the summer.

Great third choice though.

aguero93:20 said:
nachop666 said:
Hi from Argentina, for those who understand spanish here is a report from the Diario Olé about the possible call from Sabella to Demichelis.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ole.com.ar/seleccion/Brasil-vista_0_1137486472.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ole.com.ar/seleccion/Brasil- ... 86472.html</a>
Gracias.
Muchos.

Robbie Savage couldn't be critical enough of Demichelis earlier in the season but now he talks about him as if he'd happily suck his cock. I think that speaks volumes about both the huge improvement in Demichelis' form and Savage's latent homosexuality.

nachop666 said:
Fernandez and Garay are in the initial 11 (that's how you say it?) Basanta and Campagnaro are the subs. If Demichelis is call I think Sabella is going to sent off Basanta, who plays in the 'mighty' mexican league
Ah cheers mate, thought it was that but wasn't sure, thanks from Manchester City to Argentina for Zabaleta, Aguero, Tevez and Demichelis as well!

aguero93:20 said:
nachop666 said:
Ah cheers mate, thought it was that but wasn't sure, thanks from Manchester City to Argentina for Zabaleta, Aguero, Tevez and Demichelis as well!

and Vuoso too. j/k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.