Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
skybluepete said:
cleavers said:
He's manager of the club you support....

sad.

Why is it it sad pal - are you questioning my support ??
this fukin manager ?

You really are touchy about mr pellegrini aren't you - no malice meant by what i said but i do find it a bit worrying that he seems to have his favourites and very limited use of any english players or interest in them.

skybluepete said:
cleavers said:
skybluepete said:
this fukin manager ?

You really are touchy about mr pellegrini aren't you - no malice meant by what i said but i do find it a bit worrying that he seems to have his favourites and very limited use of any english players or interest in them.

I question your support and will happily do so to your face.

skybluepete said:
cleavers said:
skybluepete said:
this fukin manager ?

Notwithstanding the injuries to Rodwell and Richards this season do you really think they are good enough in these games and the big games coming up?

I think his use of Milner with maybe one or two exceptions has been quite reasonable this season.

You seem to have overlooked the fact that Milner was not available for this game.

If there are England players that are good enough for where we need to be in seasons ahead we will be after them like all the other.

Would you go after Luke Shaw for example over the summer?

Who paid the ref? Seriously this c*nt got it all wrong all night. Complete toss pot, hate playing in Europe for this reason.. it still makes me angry

skybluepete said:
No I'm not at all touchy about the manager, but he's our manager, and I'm right behind him, forgive me for that, I like the style he plays, the goals we score, and the players he picks.

I'll remind you that you said "this fuckin manager", but obviously there was no malice meant. Its a comment that says more than enough to me about your view of the manager, carry on hating, I'll carry on supporting.

By the way, there is a reason he doesn't use some of our english players at this level, its because quite simply, like most english players, they're not good enough (I'm sure Milner would have started tonight, but he was suspended).

MDM cost us the game tonight. Even if Messi had scored I would have still fancied us for a draw 11 v 11. Of all the teams to play a man down Barca = no thanks. MDM is on a par with Titus Bramble in his pomp. Clumsy, rash, slow as fuck, out of his depth. Tonight is no suprise though, the minute the transfer window closed with no cb signed, we all knew this would be the script.

swblue7 said:
MDM cost us the game tonight. Even if Messi had scored I would have still fancied us for a draw 11 v 11. Of all the teams to play a man down Barca = no thanks. MDM is on a par with Titus Bramble in his pomp. Clumsy, rash, slow as fuck, out of his depth. Tonight is no suprise though, the minute the transfer window closed with no cb signed, we all knew this would be the script.

This is where i stopped taking your opinion seriously.

Was a rock defensively tonight but pretty shit with the ball. Then made a completely suicidal decision, to be as experienced as he is and attempt that tackle on Messi is just ludicrous and a game changer. They hadn't gotten through before that and there was no guarantee he was going to score. Bewildering tackle.

I hope both him and Lescott will leave and let us buy two new CB's both good enough for the Pellegrini style, not injury prone, fast defenders that are good on the ball, not scared of it or just loses it for the sake of it or prone to huge errors.

For this season I just hope Demichelis wont cost us more games especially in the league.

MD only has 2 qualities left to his game .... heading and experience. He has no pace, cant pass and either fouls when he tackles or is too slow when he tackles, everyone skips past him. And his 'experience' counted for squat when he made that suicide tackle.

His performance in the loss to Chelsea should have set off alarm bells in Pellegrini's head, so have to assume Manuel has blinkers on and chooses loyalty or favouritism over quality.

Frankly, if we have no one better than Demichelis, then we are screwed before we start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.