Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
declovesvini33 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
"Disastrous" in defence oh ok then. He tried to tackle the worlds best player and caught him outside the area after trying to cover for his captain who'd played said attacker on side :-/
can you really criticise Kompany who was immense tonight? At the the end of the day that tackle was plain stupid it not only gave away a goal but killed the tie by sending us down to ten men. That sums up what a liability he is and if you're forgetting Joleon and Vinny were in the best defence
in the league in our title winning season so why is it not good enough now?

-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:30 am --

Fuck me he's gone from "Disastrous" to only unreliable in one post.

-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:31 am --

declovesvini33 said:
can you really criticise Kompany who was immense tonight? At the the end of the day that tackle was plain stupid it not only gave away a goal but killed the tie by sending us down to ten men. That sums up what a liability he is and if you're forgetting Joleon and Vinny were in the best defence

if you're unreliable against teams like Barcelona it ends in disaster like tonight

No wonder you don't post much because you talk some fucking shite pal.

Lescott is limited as a player, he can block shots and get his head on the ball well but is no good with it at his feet.
Something the boss needs all his players to be comfortable with
He is also a couple of years older and the wrong side of 30 now and never had much pace to begin with.
There are you reasons he is not suitable for us now in a pairing against the top teams.

MD did fine and we came unstuck just twice all match against Barcelona.
We know he has no pace but he just got landed with Messi that one time, yeah you know the worlds best player.
Give me a break you utter fool.

Tonight was no disaster, these are the sensationalist words of a troll.

You do realise the bit in bold is exactly how DM played last night. He blocked the ball, he won a few headers but his passing and dribbling was atrocious. He played exactly like Lescott last night. Also dunno why his age is an issue when DM is 33. He fucked up he knows it, his team mates certainly knew it and the whole world watched it as well. Either we give Nasty a run in the team when fit to get some confidence and recapture his form from last season or we make do with Lescott until the summer when we buy another CB. DM should be cover only.

I thought he had a great 50 odd minutes. We just got caught out by an incorrect decision to not award the foul on Navas. A few seconds later Kompany was caught just out of position and the worlds best player was through on goal. Demichelis had been winning everything up to that point and made the decision to try to win the ball again. Had Kompany been in his position I'm pretty sure he'd have attempted the challenge too.

I like Lescott and he is great when up against a big physical striker like Drogba but Demichellis is the superior defender and fits our system and style of play much better.

It was a split second decision tonight and he got it wrong but all top defenders suffer from that every now and again and in big games.

RandomJ said:
TCIB said:
declovesvini33 said:

if you're unreliable against teams like Barcelona it ends in disaster like tonight

Lescott is limited as a player, he can block shots and get his head on the ball well but is no good with it at his feet.
He is also a couple of years older and the wrong side of 30 now and never had much pace to begin with.
There are you reasons he is not suitable for us now in a pairing against the top teams.

We know he has no pace but he just got landed with Messi that one time, yeah you know the worlds best player.

You do realise the bit in bold is exactly how DM played last night. He blocked the ball, he won a few headers but his passing and dribbling was atrocious. He played exactly like Lescott last night. Also dunno why his age is an issue when DM is 33. He fucked up he knows it, his team mates certainly knew it and the whole world watched it as well. Either we give Nasty a run in the team to get some confidence and recapture his form from last season or we make do with Lescott until the summer when we buy another CB.

I am not arguing for Lescott above MD i am explaining why Lescott and Vinnie are not a good enough back pairing together and the issues are not with Kompany.
I will say though passing wise yesterday MD was poor but this was an exception to the rule.
He is happy with the ball at his feet and usually makes some fine passes.

I would also be pretty sure in saying we never wanted MD to in a 1 on 1 type situation with Messi but it happened and it is what it is.
They are a damned good team and saw that one sliver of a chance and took it.

TCIB said:
declovesvini33 said:
"Disastrous" in defence oh ok then. He tried to tackle the worlds best player and caught him outside the area after trying to cover for his captain who'd played said attacker on side :-/

Fuck me he's gone from "Disastrous" to only unreliable in one post.

declovesvini33 said:

Because this guys got his opinion on demechellis you don't like it and think you can talk to him like he's a dick head and call him an utter fool !!

Call me one aswell because for me he should be on the bench at fucking best, he was bought for cover and thats where he should stay. COVER ONLY!!

Whether the tackle started in or out of the area is immaterial , either way he was fucking walking , simple as that, he's fucking brain dead at times and he has these "at times" nearly every game he plays- he's always got a fuckin mistake waiting to happen.

Hw knows you can't tackle from behind, so why did he do it knowing he was last man- yeah they would have scored but we still would have had 11 v 11.

He found himself isolated cause he had dropped off from vinnie s line that he should have been holding with him in my opinion,this allowed messi to exploit his mistake.(was it messi ? I cant remember im getting tired!)

But never mind this fuckin manager loves his sorry arse and he can't do no wrong, so dont worry all you MD admirers he will be back soon enough.

For what its worth i thought he was doing ok tonight but as i say - mistake waiting to happen- dont trust him especially against quality opposition.

And for all those who want to point out how lescott did tonight - how would MD played against the 11 men of barca , obviously we came under more pressure with them having the extra man, it must have been a difficult game for lescott to join in my opinion.

Anyway all is not lost yet, when you play barca you need your best team out and fully fit- that we didnt have tonight but for the away leg we hopefully will so we will see.

Just a side issue, apparently tonight we was the first english team in i think 10 years of the champs league not to field or involve at some stage of the game an english outfield player!!

Does this guy not like any english players, he's never linked with any either !!
I find this kind of unfair on the likes of Milner who was excellent against chelsea by the way, but pellegrini doesn't seem to even give him a second glance. - what are your thoughts on this ??

skybluepete said:
TCIB said:
declovesvini33 said:

Because this guys got his opinion on demechellis you don't like it and think you can talk to him like he's a dick head and call him an utter fool !!

Call me one aswell because for me he should be on the bench at fucking best, he was bought for cover and thats where he should stay. COVER ONLY!!

Whether the tackle started in or out of the area is immaterial , either way he was fucking walking , simple as that, he's fucking brain dead at times and he has these "at times" nearly every game he plays- he's always got a fuckin mistake waiting to happen.

Hw knows you can't tackle from behind, so why did he do it knowing he was last man- yeah they would have scored but we still would have had 11 v 11.

He found himself isolated cause he had dropped off from vinnie s line that he should have been holding with him in my opinion,this allowed messi to exploit his mistake.(was it messi ? I cant remember im getting tired!)

But never mind this fuckin manager loves his sorry arse and he can't do no wrong, so dont worry all you MD admirers he will be back soon enough.

For what its worth i thought he was doing ok tonight but as i say - mistake waiting to happen- dont trust him especially against quality opposition.

And for all those who want to point out how lescott did tonight - how would MD played against the 11 men of barca , obviously we came under more pressure with them having the extra man, it must have been a difficult game for lescott to join in my opinion.

Anyway all is not lost yet, when you play barca you need your best team out and fully fit- that we didnt have tonight but for the away leg we hopefully will so we will see.

Just a side issue, apparently tonight we was the first english team in i think 10 years of the champs league not to field or involve at some stage of the game an english outfield player!!

Does this guy not like any english players, he's never linked with any either !!
I find this kind of unfair on the likes of Milner who was excellent against chelsea by the way, but pellegrini doesn't seem to even give him a second glance. - what are your thoughts on this ??

Beyond that i called someone an "utter fool" for making what i found a stupid reasoning/post/comment.
Hardly talking to him like a "dick head".

I don't think you will be here to much longer anyway you trolling so and so.

skybluepete said:
cleavers said:
skybluepete said:
But never mind this fuckin manager loves his sorry arse
He's manager of the club you support....

sad.

Why is it it sad pal - are you questioning my support ??

By calling Pellegrini "this fuckin manager" you appear to be questioning your own support.

skybluepete said:
TCIB said:
declovesvini33 said:

Milner was suspended for this game.

MP has made his call on Lescott, Rodwell and Richards etc and by and large has played them when necessary only.

in saying that Rodwell and Richards have had injury interrupted seasons but I think neither are seen as integral in the season/s ahead.

They might loan Rodwell out next season and hope he gets a good run in another premiership side to see if he has a future at City.

I would expect Richards might have to find another club to further his career.

Barry and Lescott will move away permanently in the summer.

I am sure if England players are good enough and available we would be in for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.