Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
de niro said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Considering the money we were reportedly willing to pay, I think it's fair to say we did the right thing by not being held to ransom over Mangala.

progress to the next round via barca would have made up the short fall.

then add the 3 domestic comps.

sorry city you fucked up.
It was Kompany's error. And he is the best and proved it for the other 89 minutes

How was it Kompany's fault? What a ridiculous thing to say!
Kompany is one of the best center backs in the world, he proved it last night! So your blaming him for what? Failing to cover for his defensive partner? So he has to cover both positions because of how dodgy Demichelis is??

I thought MDM played well and was made to look a fool because of Kompany's positioning when the ball was lost. MDM had been playing well positionally all night. (btw i thought Kompany was immense aside from this mistake)

I understand Navas lost it v quickly but the other 3 had pushed out in time (as you should from corners, counters etc etc).

Im of the opinion MDM should have stayed on his feet, kept 11 men and let Hart try to save it.

what's done is done.

de niro said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
de niro said:
We fucked up the window. That will hurt us totally.

Considering the money we were reportedly willing to pay, I think it's fair to say we did the right thing by not being held to ransom over Mangala.

progress to the next round via barca would have made up the short fall.

then add the 3 domestic comps.

sorry city you fucked up.

1. Mangala cup tied, would have made no impact last night.
2. Demichelis started the game with poor distribution but grew into the match
3. After Navas went down under Busquets challenge, watch Kompany take a step back, that played Messi onside and as Demichelis was playing him offside it created the situation and in a split second he made the wrong call although, it wasn't a penalty.

Domestically we can cope without a centre back but in the Champions League we were screwed from day 1 this season. We need a few more players before we can be in the running to win it.

MDM did ok last night until the sending off, Lescott would have been exposed early on so we had no option. City buying Mangala wouldn't have been the answer as he would be cup tied. We lost harshly but you also have to take your chances.

i don't think the back four had to blame for the penalty,but Navas definitely was to blame for the first goal cause he lost the ball at a dangerous place when he needed to pass to silva in the middle but failed to do so causes he wanted to do too much.that's the damage u do to ur team when u don't stick to team play.

The issue is, however much people defend him, he isn't the long term solution and really should not be an automatic starter.

We dropped a bollock after winning the title in 11/12 with a poor transfer window and this area still hasn't been addressed.

It must be addressed in the summer along with the iffy left back position and the central midfield where we need competition for Yaya and Fernandinho.

Lescott for all his efforts is not good enough at the very highest level. Did you see the back pass from almost half way that wet out for a corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.