Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Geedorah said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BurnseyBlue said:
I can't believe anyone's backing this waste of space, cost us big time in 2 cup competitions now. He is the weak link in our team other managers realise that and target him, so is it just our manager is clueless because he can't see what everyone else can.

Mancini backed Balotelli when he shouldn't have done, Pellegrini is backing this past it useless twat. History repeating itself.

Apart from Balotelli scored some vital goals in a season we won the league.

I meant the season after when he was shite.

Britpop95 said:
I thought i'd seen it all (in this 'modern' era) with Stefan Savic but Demichelis is giving him a run for his money!

Just imagine them two as your main CB's?

Take his mistakes out and he's been our best performing defender. Had another good game today but fucked it all up with a clumsy challenge.

Still can't believe he's getting blamed for the Barca game as well.

The lad cost us again today . I think Manuel needs to give him a rest for the rest of the season .

Think we should look back to the Joe Hart situation, when he was performing badly he was dropped for a few games so why is it that Demichelis plays rubbish consistently and is never even considered for the drop???????!!!!!!!

WNRH said:
Take his mistakes out and he's been our best performing defender. Had another good game today but fucked it all up with a clumsy challenge.

Take ANY defenders mistakes out and he is good, what a strange comment?

Must be seeing a different player to you pal.

Are you his brother maybe?

How many more times are we goin to watch this clown try a mess our season up, let's not forget we play them scumbags soon and who's gonna gift them a chance??? Yes the joker with awful ponytail!
Come back gláuber bertie all is forgiven

A lot of City's supporters have always loved a scapegoat and MDM is the latest in a long and embarrassing list; embarrassing for our supporters that is.

He made an error but was still unfortunate today with the penalty.

Bilboblue said:
WNRH said:

If he's his brother he must be pellegrini s other son !!

Bilboblue said:
WNRH said:

His mistakes are glaring/obvious. Whenever Kompany makes a mistake that's not glaring/obvious nothing is said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.