Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
A lot of City's supporters have always loved a scapegoat and MDM is the latest in a long and embarrassing list; embarrassing for our supporters that is.

He made an error but was still unfortunate today with the penalty.

It doesn't matter, i keep saying he didnt play that bad but he makes a costly fuckin mistake every game he plays - he cannot play in front of jolean again this season -SUICIDLE !!

Bilboblue said:
WNRH said:
Take his mistakes out and he's been our best performing defender. Had another good game today but fucked it all up with a clumsy challenge.

Still can't believe he's getting blamed for the Barca game as well.

Take ANY defenders mistakes out and he is good, what a strange comment?

Must be seeing a different player to you pal.

Are you his brother maybe?

nah he's pellegrini

he simply is not good enough

feared the worst when i saw the defensive line-up

pellers presumably figured we'd outgun them so it wouldn't hurt

he took wigan far too lightly and a real trophy opportunity slips away

He's not suited to the high line we play and he isn't suited for English football. Strikers are able to turn him too easily and just get past him and once that has happened we are fucked as he is never going to catch up. It's this which is why he dives in time and time again because he knows he fucked up and doesn't have the pace to recover so goes in for a last ditch tackle and always fucks it up. Lescott is equally as slow but he actually has some brain cells so he doesn't go wandering up the pitch trying to get involved he just sits back and does his defensive duties when needed.

It is fucking pure insanity that Lescott is warming the bench and will be leaving in the summer but Demichelis starts nearly every game regardless of the many fuck ups and will be with us next season.

mammutly said:
A once really good player who has lost that vital yard of space.

It's no use pretending, he can't compete at the highest level anymore. Sad but true.
And so obvious. Yet we keep playing him

And we don't need to. That's what is even more annoying

A once good player who has lost too much pace.
He has been a complete cock for the best part of a month and a half now -a disaster looking for a place to happen.
In my opinion he shouldn't play for us again unless their is a mega injury crisis.
Lecott and Nastastic are both better players than he is.

Marvin said:
mammutly said:

It's no use pretending, he can't compete at the highest level anymore. Sad but true.

Yep.

Marvin said:
mammutly said:

I can't see any logic in it. Maybe MP and the coaching staff see things we don't?

mammutly said:
Marvin said:
mammutly said:

I can't see any logic in it. Maybe MP and the coaching staff see things we don't?

I'd bloody hope that they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.