Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's fine for 90% of the time but makes rash decisions which is inexcusable for a player of his age and experience and costs us time after time at this level. He's more comfortable on the ball than lescott but so is silva so why not play him there? He's there to defend and his defending is awful at times. How he plays ahead of lescott I'll never know.

cheddar404 said:
He's fine for 90% of the time but makes rash decisions which is inexcusable for a player of his age and experience and costs us time after time at this level. He's more comfortable on the ball than lescott but so is silva so why not play him there? He's there to defend and his defending is awful at times. How he plays ahead of lescott I'll never know.
And ahead of Kompany is just mind-boggling

I remember when Kevin Bond used to get booed because he was the managers son and played in front of crowd favourite Nicky Reid.

The only way I can understand Demichelis playing is that the manager is very stubborn and wants to prove he was right to bring him here

80% of the time he is an accomplished defender and does what he's supposed to. But the other 20% of the time he makes mistakes, and they're always big big mistakes. Although he might be 80% okay, the 20% worth of mistakes completely dwarfs any of his success.

Blue Elmo said:
80% of the time he is an accomplished defender and does what he's supposed to. But the other 20% of the time he makes mistakes, and they're always big big mistakes. Although he might be 80% okay, the 20% worth of mistakes completely dwarfs any of his success.
He makes more mistakes than people let on, for example against Cardiff, he dived in time and time again and missed the ball numerous times. It's too much of a regular occurrence with him.
His mistakes aren't always punished, and every player makes them but he's a massive liability and makes a lot of them in big occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.