martin kelly

So we have Downing no goals no assists and missed a pen v Chelsea

Henderson who has scored 8 goals in 120 games to replace a goal scoring midfielder

and a right back with less than 30 premier league games to replace a centre half

wight woy

I'm Welsh and wouldn't even have Kelly in the Wales squad over Eardley, Gunter and Ricketts ffs.

It's so strange that I can only think that Micah has told Woy he's not fit enough or doesn't want to be considered like Carrick... Failing that theory, Woy's been sniffing glue.

People should read other people's posts before posting. Then they will see why Micah isn't included before having a fit. ;)

Just realised that Liverpool have six not five players in the squad!!!!!!!!

Goater's Nipple said:
People should read other people's posts before posting. Then they will see why Micah isn't included before having a fit. ;)

That would be applicable if he was only picking players fromt he standby list but he isnt hes picking different positions from non standby players and making very irrational chocies in doing so.

How the hell does liverpool have 6 players on the National squad...there is a reason why they finished 8th Roy. What a suck up.

@GaryLineker
Richards only has himself to blame for refusing to be on standby. But @rioferdy5 omission reasons now more obvious than ever.

hello said:
Goater's Nipple said:

That would be applicable if he was only picking players fromt he standby list but he isnt hes picking different positions from non standby players and making very irrational chocies in doing so.

If I were him (or any other player not selected who felt they should be), I'd be in another Country in the Sun having a holiday with my phone turned off!

moon said:
So we have Downing no goals no assists and missed a pen v Chelsea

Henderson who has scored 8 goals in 120 games to replace a goal scoring midfielder

and a right back with less than 30 premier league games to replace a centre half

wight woy
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see a connection here, Shite Liverppol players and ex Liverpool Managre.............am I getting warm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.