Martin Lewis (Money saving expert)

It’s not his fault the tv companies don’t give him enough time.
He could do with less froth. If the show is about pensions stick to pensions. Drop the news you can use and the comments from viewers section and the flirty flirty crap with Angelica and if it needs two shows, which I think pensions do, then do two shows.

Pretty much sums up TV overall. The decent stuff is crammed in 3 minute slots and then the rest of the programme is mostly nonsense.

I'm surprised he hasn't got a decent YouTube channel to be honest.

I'm a huge fan, as he's the reason my mortgage is fixed at 1.25% until December 2026. I just happened to be listening to a radio slot he featured in and he was warning of big interest hikes in the offing. Love you Martin
Us FOC’s with mortgages paid off and savings love these interest hikes, between 5% and 6%, lovely.

To balance the point I’d love to go back to when I first took out a mortgage and be 29 again, youth or money? The former all day long. When I look at the path of life there’s a lot more behind than there is in front.

Us FOC’s with mortgages paid off and savings love these interest hikes, between 5% and 6%, lovely.

To balance the point I’d love to go back to when I first took out a mortgage and be 29 again, youth or money? The former all day long. When I look at the path of life there’s a lot more behind than there is in front.
Just off to Santander myself to shift my ISA to their new ones announced yesterday. Worth the 120 day penalty on the existing dogshit rate of 1% or whatever it was. As you say, time to make hay in the sunshine of more normal interest rates

How long do you have left on the mortgage and when do you expect to retire?
It will be around 16K when the deal ends in 2026, but due to divorce and University for my 18YO daughter (she goes this Sunday).....currently a disappointing, but not unexpected, 66!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.