Martin O'Neill

ERR! excuse me.Some people on here seem to think I was suggesting he SHOULD be our manager when I was pointing out that this is the only viable alternative to our current manager who has won 3 serie A titles and the copa Italia numerous times!!!The point I'm making is how far has as changing manager for the sake of it has got us? Yes,I thought it was right to get rid of Hughes because he had no pedigree and we deserved better.

-- Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm --

manimanc said:
WE ALREADY GOT A FUCKIN MANAGER YOU GEEK...MANCINI IN YOU STUPID SHIT...
Wind your neck back in knobhead.I'm saying to people....is that what you want?...some fucker like O'Neill.It's no wonder it's kicks off in mary d's when turds like you don't even see irony when it's right in front of you.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
ERR! excuse me.Some people on here seem to think I was suggesting he SHOULD be our manager when I was pointing out that this is the only viable alternative to our current manager who has won 3 serie A titles and the copa Italia numerous times!!!The point I'm making is how far has as changing manager for the sake of it has got us? Yes,I thought it was right to get rid of Hughes because he had no pedigree and we deserved better.

manimanc said:
WE ALREADY GOT A FUCKIN MANAGER YOU GEEK...MANCINI IN YOU STUPID SHIT...
Wind your neck back in knobhead.I'm saying to people....is that what you want?...some fucker like O'Neill.It's no wonder it's kicks off in mary d's when turds like you don't even see irony when it's right in front of you.
PMPL

So who'd prefer this guy in charge?He's out of a job.Apparently he's sought after?Played attacking football with 2 up front.Ex City player(not for that long,and never a legend).Media darling.

His attacking football was to clog it upfield and get Young or Agbon to chase after it. Hardly attacking football. And wouldn't the old windbag bore the arse off people with the Friday pressie, let alone ninety minutes on the pitch on Saturday.

I just do not know where people get the idea from that MON is the guy for MCFC. Mancini is a million miles better!

manimanc said:

PMPL
What the fuck does "PMPL" mean?

how many real blues are left,have we just been relegated 2 day no....come on city dont bow 2 the press and go forward,remember citys the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.