Martin Tyler & Other Media/Pundits

Re: Martin Tyler

i disagree... not with the tyler bit but quinn was being a total bellend

The wif and I were getting so pissed off with Tyler, every dribble of noise that came out of his mouth was either pro rags or against city. Urging them on all the time, it was like listening to the fanzone commentators rather than someone who is supposed to be impartial.

The bbc commentator for the highlights wasn't much better, he called both Vinnie's and DJ's as fouls. Anyone with half eyesight and an ants brain could see that De Jong didn't even know Wellbeck was there and Rooney actually kicked Vinnie. Sick of it!

Quinn has been a bit suspect when i've seen him on Sky recently, bigging up utd, talking down City.

Tyler regularly gets a bashing on here, but hes stated before he likes City and i believe he supports a lower league team. I've no problem with him.

Tyler is one of those shitehawks who want to set THE AGENDA and it only has one item - MANUre Champions! He is one of the most appalling commentators. Whenever he is on I thank God for the guy or gal who invented the mute button on the remote!

GStar said:
Quinn has been a bit suspect when i've seen him on Sky recently, bigging up utd, talking down City.

Tyler regularly gets a bashing on here, but hes stated before he likes City and i believe he supports a lower league team. I've no problem with him.

I tend to regard Tyler as a jinx rather than anti City. Whenever we play badly it seems that he's commentating. Perhaps its not surprising that his impression of City isnt as favourable as others.

I recorded the game and watched it when i got back in and Niall Quinn was desperate for City to win..

Towards the end he was really pushing them on and sounded nervous but excited..

Didnt tale much notice of Tyler, i always thought he supported Arsenal ?

cooper looks a bit upset outside the ethihad 2day on skysports news ha ha!!!

United haven't brought a player through in the last twenty years.
You can credit Sunderland and Wigan for the development of Welbeck and Cleverley, and that's it.

Weston Blue said:
Tyler was, and always is in my opinion, a complete twat.

Niall however, was completely and utterly behind the Blues. Top man as always.

Thank god for Niall. I've only watched it this morning but it would have been unbearable listening to that unbelievably biased rag twat tyler without some balance from Big Niall and his best disco pants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.