Martin Tyler & Other Media/Pundits

Martin Tyler

Quinn was a nob, he had his Tongue up their arses all game too... Gone way down in many estimations from Monday night.

Re: Martin Tyler

He's always been a rag loving prick,he can't stand City. Shit commentator and an absolute fuckshite of a person.

bluemonkey71 said:
He also dropped in the "Hart could have gone to Man United for 100k" line aswell.

But he didn't you fuckin idiot.

And Messi could have come to City 10years ago, if only we'd seen him!!<br /><br />-- Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm --<br /><br />
west didsblue said:
Born in Birmingham while parents were visiting but brought up in Leeds.

Who gives a shit.....he plays for City and thats all I care about

Tyler is the classic example of the media type who, when we rarely posed a credible threat and only ever popped-up on the radar once in a while to play the role of gallant yet perpetual losers, could be quite complimentary.

I wouldn't say that he is necessarily anti-Manchester City, but he is absolutely anti any football club that has found itself under new middle-east ownership, is rich beyond its wildest dreams, and is threatening to destroy the Sky controlled paradigm.

Which is quite odd living as he does in the leafy suburbs of Oxshott within a stonesthrow of the Chelsea training ground.

1961_vintage said:
Tyler is the classic example of the media type who, when we rarely posed a credible threat and only ever popped-up on the radar once in a while to play the role of gallant yet perpetual losers, could be quite complimentary.

I wouldn't say that he is necessarily anti-Manchester City, but he is absolutely anti any football club that has found itself under new middle-east ownership, is rich beyond its wildest dreams, and is threatening to destroy the Sky controlled paradigm.

Which is quite odd living as he does in the leafy suburbs of Oxshott within a stonesthrow of the Chelsea training ground.

footy was so easy for Sky wasn't it? The big 4. The sky 4, Super Sunday. Nice and simple and symetrical. Well we've blown all that out of the water and life's not so straight forward anymore, shame

Wellbeck, Giggs and the Ginger minger. I cant think of another academy player in the scums 25 man squad. Tyler is a twat and always has been.

Yes Martin, the rags could of bought Hart for 100k but they didn't. They went and bought one of those dirty foreigners for 18million the shit houses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.