Martin Tyler & Other Media/Pundits

Re: Martin Tyler

tolmie's hairdoo said:
This **** will be truly salivating today at the prospect of going hyperbolic at a Newcastle draw/victory.
Yep! I'm dreading the fuckin horrible twat screaming like a girl if they score.

Hope we get Alan Parry doing our game. Best of a bad bunch.

Hawthorne can do the Rags and Tyler is suffering from a particularly painful dose of piles.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
danburge82 said:
Micah is from the same town in Leeds as Aaron Lennon and another Prem player (can't remember who). Chapeltown or Chapelton (can't remember which). Micah has a Leeds accent!

He's got a French accent.

Ah yes...wee by gum

Stortz said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This **** will be truly salivating today at the prospect of going hyperbolic at a Newcastle draw/victory.
Yep! I'm dreading the fuckin horrible twat screaming like a girl if they score.
Remember the Sunderland winner? I thought Tyler was going to keel over and die.

Unfortunately, he didn't!

Hawthorne really likes City. Obviously has a soft spot for us after doing the play off game.

He was interviewed in a old Sky magazine and said it's his favourite ever moment on commentary.

At it again during the rags match, saying 2nd would be one of Fergie's best achievements as United manager, pointing out how much we've spent, etc.

LoveCity said:
At it again during the rags match, saying 2nd would be one of Fergie's best achievements as United manager, pointing out how much we've spent, etc.

Please tell me you're taking the piss...

Nope, biggest surprise is he hasn't mentioned Sunderland's 1-0 win over us yet.

adrianr said:
LoveCity said:

Please tell me you're taking the piss...
No. The guy is an absolute tit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.