Martinez could be set for assistant managers role

Matt the Giant said:
OB1 said:
Do you think that he would be happy to be number 2 at City?

That I actually do Obi.
I think a two year wait, to take over one of the biggest clubs in the world, will seem like a fantastic opportunity. And he'll get the chance to work with a very highly respected coach who I'm sure he'll learn a lot from.

I do not for a second think Martinez would reject this opportunity based on status, assistant being a step down from manager.

I'd love to see it come to pass but I won't deprive myself of oxygen over it:)

OB1 said:
Matt the Giant said:
OB1 said:
Do you think that he would be happy to be number 2 at City?

That I actually do Obi.
I think a two year wait, to take over one of the biggest clubs in the world, will seem like a fantastic opportunity. And he'll get the chance to work with a very highly respected coach who I'm sure he'll learn a lot from.

I do not for a second think Martinez would reject this opportunity based on status, assistant being a step down from manager.

I'd love to see it come to pass but I won't deprive myself of oxygen over it:)

Would be a dream ticket imo. Pellegrini's European pedigree and Martinez's Premiership experience. Always liked Martinez and love the way he plays football. Make it so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.