Martinez (merged thread)

Hung

I realise that the common view of Martinez is that 'he's alright', one assumes because of his permanent 'little boy lost' facial expression and was probably the kid who got bullied at school.

Personally however, I don't get it. The oily little shithouse displays hypocrisy which would rival the very worst traits of Bacon Face and he vacillates week to week between bitching about ref's decisions and praising them depending which way things have gone for him.

Now, I realise that all of us, particularly the fans, are a little 'rose tinted' when it comes to refereeing decisions. However, in these days of multi angle tv coverage, you have to occasionally hold your hands up and admit that you got away with one. So, in the last 12 days, Everton have got away with 2 stonewall penalties and a 'probable' off side decision going massively in their favour and one seemingly clear off side going against them.

From Martinez, we have not just had silence on the one's they got away with, or a 'I didn't get a clear view' a la Wenger or Mourinho, what we got was 'It was a very mature decision from the referee'. This was after he'd seen the replay and when the whole football World was in agreement that it was a clear penalty.
However, yesterday, when one went against him, he's 'boiling with anger' and screaming for technology to be brought in to assist referee's.

The man is a charlatan. He is an ungracious, hypocritical fraudster. The sooner this piece of shit either fucks off back to Spain or gets back to managing a club like Wigan, the better. In the meantime, beating Everton in the semi next week and pissing on their Wembley plans has moved a notch up the 'important list'.

I realise that the common view of Martinez is that 'he's alright', one assumes because of his permanent 'little boy lost' facial expression and was probably the kid who got bullied at school.

Personally however, I don't get it. The oily little shithouse displays hypocrisy which would rival the very worst traits of Bacon Face and he vacillates week to week between bitching about ref's decisions and praising them depending which way things have gone for him.

Now, I realise that all of us, particularly the fans, are a little 'rose tinted' when it comes to refereeing decisions. However, in these days of multi angle tv coverage, you have to occasionally hold your hands up and admit that you got away with one. So, in the last 12 days, Everton have got away with 2 stonewall penalties and a 'probable' off side decision going massively in their favour and one seemingly clear off side going against them.

From Martinez, we have not just had silence on the one's they got away with, or a 'I didn't get a clear view' a la Wenger or Mourinho, what we got was 'It was a very mature decision from the referee'. This was after he'd seen the replay and when the whole football World was in agreement that it was a clear penalty.
However, yesterday, when one went against him, he's 'boiling with anger' and screaming for technology to be brought in to assist referee's.

The man is a charlatan. He is an ungracious, hypocritical fraudster. The sooner this piece of shit either fucks off back to Spain or gets back to managing a club like Wigan, the better. In the meantime, beating Everton in the semi next week and pissing on their Wembley plans has moved a notch up the 'important list'.

A top class post!!! The scrote has been quietly getting on my tits for a while now and I was loving,just loving it today to hear him whining about the offside goal and the extra minute after the seven,which the ref quite rightly added on as the scousers were celebrating like they had won the world cup after their third goal.Fucking hurts doesn't it Martinez you tosser??

A top class post!!! The scrote has been quietly getting on my tits for a while now and I was loving,just loving it today to hear him whining about the offside goal and the extra minute after the seven,which the ref quite rightly added on as the scousers were celebrating like they had won the world cup after their third goal.Fucking hurts doesn't it Martinez you tosser??
I don't mind him that much but I don't remember him quibbling that much or mentioning City's basically stone wall penalty when Sterling was fouled in the penalty area.

I don't mind him that much but I don't remember him quibbling that much or mentioning City's basically stone wall penalty when Sterling was fouled in the penalty area.
No he didn't quibble, he just said "Roger got it right" - note the use of the refs first name!!

No he didn't quibble, he just said "Roger got it right" - note the use of the refs first name!!

Yes and only a fucking blind man or Roger East could fail to see that was as clear a penalty you will ever get!

He's also underachieving with Everton. That team in this strange season should be right in the mix for top 4.

Personally I think they have a better selection of players than Spurs but then Pochettino knows how to setup his defence, Martinez doesn't.

Martinez is an affected, artificial, bland, canting, captious, caviling, deceptive, deluding,duplicitous, faithless, false, feigning, fraudulent, hollow, insincere, lying, moralistic, pharisaical, phony, pious, sanctimonious, self-righteous, snide, specious, spurious, two-faced,prick of a man who has got his ambition mixed up with his ability. Please we smash them in the 2nd leg and put the oily little fucker in his place once and for all

Martinez is an affected, artificial, bland, canting, captious, caviling, deceptive, deluding,duplicitous, faithless, false, feigning, fraudulent, hollow, insincere, lying, moralistic, pharisaical, phony, pious, sanctimonious, self-righteous, snide, specious, spurious, two-faced,prick of a man who has got his ambition mixed up with his ability.

Wow - biting insults and delivered In alphabetical order! Witheringly impressive, although you may need counselling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.