Martinez (merged thread)

Of course, of course. He should join the endless queue of managers who rant about decisions going their own team's way. A blatant offside equaliser in the 98th minute? Oh hecky me, just one of those things and it was a privilege to draw against such exemplars of the Corinthian spirit.

Everton are getting under your skin, my friend. Martinez barely registers 1/100 on the GPC scale. If this man's the target of your anger at 2 o'clock in the morning, you should be worried.

funny how the ref was mature on wednesday and unacceptable yesterday and need help

do one martinez your crocodile tears don't wash with me

He has no dignity. I actually think being at Everton has killed him. He has illusions of grandeur and believes his own bullshit. He genuinely does.

I didn't mind him at Swansea, but as time has gone by he's gradually become a caricature of himself. A parody.

I know that I'm generalising here, but I hate scousers with a passion and his time on Merseyside has seen him become an adopted one. Greasy little slime ball. An old school arse licker, the teachers pet when it comes to referees.

I'm all for defending ones club but there comes a point where honesty and dignity takes over and you just have to hold your hands up. Or say I didn't see it. That he comments in favour of such blatant officiating errors is just a mark of the new adopted scouser that is Martinez.

I hope we smash fuck out of these in the return leg. He has it coming.

What comes around goes around. Karma is due for this charlatan.

Of course, of course. He should join the endless queue of managers who rant about decisions going their own team's way. A blatant offside equaliser in the 98th minute? Oh hecky me, just one of those things and it was a privilege to draw against such exemplars of the Corinthian spirit.

Everton are getting under your skin, my friend. Martinez barely registers 1/100 on the GPC scale. If this man's the target of your anger at 2 o'clock in the morning, you should be worried.

Nope, he made a **** of himself with his comments on Wed, & has confirmed it with his reaction to a similar injustice yesterday. Compare it to Hiddink's reaction which was just 'yeah it was offside'.

Had Martinez just held his hands up midweek 'yeah we got a bit lucky' no problem. To instead accuse our player of cheating, was a fucking disgrace & just because he hasn't got a bulbous red nose & scottish accent, doesn't mean he gets away with it.

Total ****.

Nope, he made a **** of himself with his comments on Wed, & has confirmed it with his reaction to a similar injustice yesterday. Compare it to Hiddink's reaction which was just 'yeah it was offside'.

Had Martinez just held his hands up midweek 'yeah we got a bit lucky' no problem. To instead accuse our player of cheating, was a fucking disgrace & just because he hasn't got a bulbous red nose & scottish accent, doesn't mean he gets away with it.

Total ****.

To be fair, I didn't hear his comments on Wednesday.

To be fair, I missed the comment about one of our players cheating.

Yeah he said Sterling was just knocking the ball out & waiting for Stones to make a challenge so he could go down & win a pen, this whilst also admitting he hadn't seen a replay. He was still willing to have a go at Sterling in spite of not even seeing it properly!

I'm in the far east - it was 9.39 in the morning when I wrote the post, so I'm not worried. Furthermore, I stand by every word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.