MartinO'Neill

lol, villa forums are priceless
"From what I heard, although this may mean this post is deleted (sorry, dont mean to be bitter but can my old post be re-instated now please MODS?) it's beasue he will not cash the cash from the Milner sale to spend and there are still arguments over what this deals entails.

Lerner wants £30m cash.

O'Neil and City wanted £15m, Michael Johnson, Steven Ireland and Needam Onuha (sp)

O'Neils deal in my mind would have been brilliant!

Gutted.

When O'Neil walked out of Lerners office, he was not looking "amicable" I can assure you!"

O'Nelly was resigned to let Milner go, but its probably the young deal (talk) that will give him reason to walk along with the dosh he wont be able to spend.

Bad news for villa , turned them into a proper good team . We'll get the blame as always , even though its not our fault . O'neill put a price on milner and we were in negotiations , i reckon ashley young has been sold tbh

oakiecokie said:
Makes you wonder if this has something to do with the Milner episode ???

Would the Yank Lerner,let O`Neill have any of the proposed £20+M from City to be used for extra team strenghtening ??

Lerner was over in England at the weekend.

Did O`Neil ever want Stevie Ireland as part of the deal ??

Something very strange,but as usual CITY will get the blame for something.

lol but my honest sympathy to Villa and O`Neill.

Agree..got no probs with Villa tbh..honest club with honest fans..Hope sommat good comes from this for them.

And i thought Mancini was favourite to lose his job first. Won't be surprised to see Redknapp quit next as he seems not to be getting financial support so far as well, thats of course assuming the rimours that O'niell wasn't going to be allowed to spend all the money from this Milner transfer are true. Ah well, whatever destablises our top 4 contenders is fine by me tbh.

Re: MON resigns

im just trying to think who would be interested in the job. with if we are right these players leaving!

curbishley
sven .

cant think of any who are in jobs already who mite get and want to move!!

big sam maybe.
tony pulis done a good job with stoke, but mite not be high calibre for the fans!

this is very bad timing for villa! season over before its begun in my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.