MartinO'Neill

cleavers said:
V MYSTERYMAN said:
The fall out was nothing to do with the Milner deal and the Ireland part of it is not dead ! Here is why he jumped ship from General Krulack

I've no idea who General Krulack is, and I'm not sure why as a City I fan I should, nor care for that matter.

The reason MoN left is absolutely nothing to do with Manchester City, its to do with MoN, AVFC, and Learner, even if it does involve Milner leaving (which he hasn't yet anyway). All internal Aston Villa problems.

the general fella is a directo or something on the villa board who answes qustions for villa fans on villtalk

bigquinn772 said:
Just read that his players hated him and were texting each other pictures of champagne after the news broke. That was in the Mirror, so take it with a pinch of salt.

He certainly had a reputation for falling out with players. I think he saw himself as a Clough-like character (without the pretty football). That approach may have been OK 30 years ago, but it's not going to work with today's footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.