MARY D'S

use to go in before match days with a mate and it was alright but mainly stayed out in the back of it so i could smoke.

the manchester isnt bad though. now itll be to hit the town for a few before getting a bus up.

I take it I'm the only who never thought much of it then? Mind you, I never found a boozer I liked after the move from Maine Rd, so maybe I'm biased... It was the best one I found near COMS I suppose....

alanjames24 said:
I take it I'm the only who never thought much of it then? Mind you, I never found a boozer I liked after the move from Maine Rd, so maybe I'm biased... It was the best one I found near COMS I suppose....

Dont worry mate, I thought it was a shithole as well

RealMancsAreBlue said:
alanjames24 said:

Dont worry mate, I thought it was a shithole as well

I loved it just for the loud tunes and a bit of an atmos!!!

jimharri said:
Lancashire Blue said:
I've never been. But I suppose, if you take away the matchday revenue, I wonder how profitable it is? If it isn't, from the business side, it would make sense to turn it into something more profitable. Might also be that the owners have had an offer they couldn't refuse.

Although not in the mob sense of the word.
I heard (think it was on here a few months back) that it was losing money. Don't know how true that is.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're losing money. I went in last Saturday lunch time after a visit to City, there was only six of us in there. It looks a real dump when you can actually see it without the fans blocking your view:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.