Mary D's...

DD said:
The entire estate and crappy 1960s hovels like the Manchester and the Corner Shop could get flattened too for all I care. It's a God forsaken area.

People who don't support our club look at me like I'm strange when I say that the area Maine Road was in is positively upmarket in comparison to where we are now.

SNOB

mike o said:
DD said:
The entire estate and crappy 1960s hovels like the Manchester and the Corner Shop could get flattened too for all I care. It's a God forsaken area.

People who don't support our club look at me like I'm strange when I say that the area Maine Road was in is positively upmarket in comparison to where we are now.

Hopefully we'll move out to Alderly Edge and you wont have to put up with the frightful riff-raff who put a stain on the area surrounding the clubs home.

Prawn buttys anyone?

hear hear old chap!!

mike o said:
DD said:

Hopefully we'll move out to Alderly Edge and you wont have to put up with the frightful riff-raff who put a stain on the area surrounding the clubs home.

Prawn buttys anyone?

It's the riff-raff in the ground who put a stain on this club!:)

Beswick makes Moss Side look like Alderley Edge.

The Op is on a wind up. But it can't be denied that there were much better pubs around Maine Road, and more of them. The Birch Villa/Hardy's, the Clarence, the Gardeners, the Parkside, the Lord Lyon etc

Last time i was in Johnson, Hart, Barry and Given were making proper twats of themselves, so i give it a wide berth.

LongsightM13 said:
The Op is on a wind up. But it can't be denied that there were much better pubs around Maine Road, and more of them. The Birch Villa/Hardy's, the Clarence, the Gardeners, the Parkside, the Lord Lyon etc

You're stretching it a bit with The Lord Lyon!!!!!

bannblue said:
Too many people in it for my liking.too noisy and I would much prefer Mitchells any day.

Better and cheaper beer as well.Cannot understand why folk drink in a place knowing that the beer is pish.Been in Mary D's once and left after one drink it was that bad.

Danny Hoekman said:
LongsightM13 said:

You're stretching it a bit with The Lord Lyon!!!!!
Ha! What do you mean? The place had 'character'...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.