Mascherano v Yaya

blueherbert said:
Brwned said:
Forums are pointless if people just write one-liners constantly. Elaborating is good no matter how simple the point is.

You obviously need people to elaborate so you don't somehow get confused, e.g. thinking I implied, in any way, that Fletcher or Busquets are as good as Toure.

Unfortunately there is a view in the Catalan papers often (I have just left Barcelona after working there 4 years ) YaYa is Black and like Eto, was not seen by Barca hierarchy as acceptable. Argentinians speak the Spanish language also.

also, more importantly, Sergio "Busquets" Burgos who replaced YaYa ( against the wishes of many Barca fans ) is Catalan........

yaya is miles better
when at barca he played the dm role better than masch does, cause masch cant pass imo
hes more versatile, kept shrek in his back pocket at cb
and can get forward and create

when i heard liverpool wanted 25, i could only laugh that we got yaya for 24

Brwned said:
ste.sully said:
I think Mascherano is overrated anyway, not even in Yayas league. Even I think De Jong is a better defensive midfielder than Mascherano

Ahh, unjustified bias...don't you just love it?
Do us all a favour and get off you stupid rag, and get a life too as posting on here just wind up City fans is pathetic.

This is a Manchester City forum for Manchester City fans, if you want to go and talk to opposition fans, piss off to 606

ste.sully said:
Brwned said:
Do us all a favour and get off you stupid rag, and get a life too as posting on here just wind up City fans is pathetic.

This is a Manchester City forum for Manchester City fans, if you want to go and talk to opposition fans, piss off to 606

Even if he is right? people here are severly underrating Mascherano, saying that DeJong is better than him without explanation sounds biased. Mascherano might be limited but he is a very good destructor of play. At least elaborate.

Masch probably the better of the 2, and they've made a profit on top. Good work from Barca.

Having watched him play for Barcelona (on TV) I can't believe we have such a good player.
Mascherano is a good player but he wasn't a half whining moaning git playing for Liverpool. Must have been the strain of playing for a team with all that history unlike those upstarts City. Bet he can't wait to help Liverpool push on this season. Oh wait a minute..

ste.sully said:
Brwned said:

You're very easily wound-up, that was a really half-arsed attempt. Especially compared to some of the stuff I've had thrown at me.

I'm not here to wind you's up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.