Will continue to wear a mask

• Yes

Votes: 217 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 109 31.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 23 6.6%

• Total voters
I went to my dentist yesterday, they still require patients to wear a mask . Seemed rather pointless as had to take off for the examination

Doctors last week, receptionists demanded that people had to sanitise hands wear masks, Dr came out of the room and asked if anyone has a cough, after a round of no's he asked everyone to remove their masks if they wanted.

Not sure if this link has been seen but in Spain to protect oneself it is important to choose correctly.
Personally I have very low immune system so need to protect myself from not only covid but other air borne dangers so have had a 4 TH injection already but must wear a mask in all social occasions.

Still wearing mine , the ones that protect the wearer as well as the other people ,pretty much just me down here but nobody looks at me funny , i am scarred by covid and i dont want it again no matter how weak the strain in, dont think i will ever forget not being able to breathe and off to hospital three seperate times in ambulances and all the treatment , iv , oxygen, nebulisers , antibiotics , inhalers , steroids etc , i wont ever forget it

No they are all stunners , maybe the were less than impressed with my boyish good looks at 58 :)
I know how you feel mate, people think being a very good looking bloke is a gift but in my experience it's a curse, my missus is always getting annoyed when good looking girls throw themselves at me and beg for sex. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.