Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think FIFA needs to step in regarding this. I know it's not exactly related to what's happened, but a salary cap that is implemented worldwide in every league needs to be considered because this behaviour is on the increase and the obscene amounts of money they're being paid is enabling them.

Young players with this sort of money at their disposal has helped create this culture of 'invincibility' and it needs addressing and personally, reducing wages is a step in the right direction in keeping these players grounded.
Lol

It’s a wonder that the other 99% of young footballers haven’t been accused of rape then if it is simply down to the money.

What is it about the rags and wife beaters?

The liver thief, son of the pisscan, Bryan Briggs and now this.

Horrible bastards!

Reactions: mat
What do you expect ......imagine if this was a City player it would be the number 1 story on the 9 O'clock news. In other news Russia has invaded Ukraine and WW3 has started.
Although your story breaks down when you find out it is on the BBC website.

I'm starting to think FIFA needs to step in regarding this. I know it's not exactly related to what's happened, but a salary cap that is implemented worldwide in every league needs to be considered because this behaviour is on the increase and the obscene amounts of money they're being paid is enabling them.

Young players with this sort of money at their disposal has helped create this culture of 'invincibility' and it needs addressing and personally, reducing wages is a step in the right direction in keeping these players grounded.
This thread is getting weird.

Is this sort of behaviour on the increase? You'd need to back that up. I dare say a lot of the footballers of old who drank 10 cans on the bus home would go and take it out on their wife, you just didn't hear about it.

Nothing to do with violence within a relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.