Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the dad isnt saying MG didnt attack his daughter just that it shouldnt have been public !

Well if he did that to my daughter...
Put it this way, if he had done that to my Daughter it wouldnt be getting reported in the media, what would be reported is how Greenwood had been twatted within an inch of his life and wouldnt be going anywhere near my Daughter ever again.

Put it this way, if he had done that to my Daughter it wouldnt be getting reported in the media, what would be reported is how Greenwood had been twatted within an inch of his life and wouldnt be going anywhere near my Daughter ever again.

Exactly, would have spiked his dinner at my house and Blood Eagled the ****.

More like they had an injunction against her and she has gone down that route fair play to her. The dad should be ashamed of himself.

I haven't seen the pictures or audio, but if it was hacked ( wasn't of course)the hacker would presumably be the person who first posted it. Which would be an easy trail to follow. Or is that too simplistic ?

Greenwood was a talented football, what a waste of a career. These young footballers have far too money and some think they can do anything they want. The clubs need to be mentoring them on how to behave (sad I know) and conduct themselves in public.

Greenwood was a talented football, what a waste of a career. These young footballers have far too money and some think they can do anything they want. The clubs need to be mentoring them on how to behave (sad I know) and conduct themselves in public.

Who cares about his wasted career, more concerned with the victim and the lasting effects on her for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.