Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's fucking shite.
cb5d4ee047b1e80fd7c2178829c38ec8e468562a.jpg

I don’t see what some fans and Gareth Southgate see in Mount. He’s not the sort of player who’d make you think he could change a game or control the tempo, or light it up and win a tight match with a moment of magic. He’s a sort of steady plodder who doesn’t really excel at anything in particular.

Nowhere near good enough for us. If we can’t get Bellingham then I’d rather we don’t sign any midfielder and keep Bernardo and Gundogan who are far better players than Mount.

I don’t see what some fans and Gareth Southgate see in Mount. He’s not the sort of player who’d make you think he could change a game or control the tempo, or light it up and win a tight match with a moment of magic. He’s a sort of steady plodder who doesn’t really excel at anything in particular.

Nowhere near good enough for us. If we can’t get Bellingham then I’d rather we don’t sign any midfielder and keep Bernardo and Gundogan who are far better players than Mount.
If he signs he’ll end up being this summers Philip’s signing

If he signs he’ll end up being this summers Philip’s signing.

It gives me a bit of sick in my mouth every time I stick up for Mount, but people go over the top because he's Southgate's pet.

He's not bad. Probably no higher in my midfield preferences than about 20th, but in comparison to Phillips, he's younger, played Premier League football for years and for a better club, and got lots of European experience. He's hardworking, okay technically and scores a few from midfield.

I wouldn't pick him, but he's someone that I feel Pep could work with and turn into a good player. Hopefully though we get some of the many we'll have above him in the list and we'll not need to find out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.