Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilful (like all top players), but as dumb as a rock in terms of tactical awareness and often lets the game pass him by. He's had a few decent games where he's stood out, but nothing that would set the world on fire.

It gives me a bit of sick in my mouth every time I stick up for Mount, but people go over the top because he's Southgate's pet.

He's not bad. Probably no higher in my midfield preferences than about 20th, but in comparison to Phillips, he's younger, played Premier League football for years and for a better club, and got lots of European experience. He's hardworking, okay technically and scores a few from midfield.

I wouldn't pick him, but he's someone that I feel Pep could work with and turn into a good player. Hopefully though we get some of the many we'll have above him in the list and we'll not need to find out.
Fingers crossed:)

absolutely not on board this seeming desire to purchase most of the england team

Couldn't get into an awful Chelsea team but will be lauded as the next gazza. I think he's trouble, has a slapped arse attitude and vanishes from games, file with Sancho and Van Der beek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.