Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacking player's dream to play in a side where you don't have to worry about being offsides

I really don’t want to lose him but if we can finesse £70m out of United plus around £30m for Kovacic and translate that into Ugarte and Caicedo I’d be pretty ecstatic.

I really don’t want to lose him but if we can finesse £70m out of United plus around £30m for Kovacic and translate that into Ugarte and Caicedo I’d be pretty ecstatic.
Enzo - Caceido - Ugarte is not a balanced midfield 3, and it doesn't make sense to pay THAT much for one of those to sit on the bench

Surprised that it's not Ugarte OR Caceido

Mount isnt worth £70mil, but do find it funny that Chelsea can't score yet he's been generally one of your best goal outlets this season excluded

Enzo - Caceido - Ugarte is not a balanced midfield 3, and it doesn't make sense to pay THAT much for one of those to sit on the bench

Surprised that it's not Ugarte OR Caceido

Mount isnt worth £70mil, but do find it funny that Chelsea can't score yet he's been generally one of your best goal outlets this season excluded

It’s a very balanced 3. Caicedo is like a Kante, flies about pitch. Ugarte can do that too but he can also be more of a sitting DM and Enzo will be the creative spark in midfield.

I’d prefer to keep Mount but I’ve resigned myself to the fact that he and Chelsea can’t come to a financial agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.