Mason Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will respectfully disagree. I have faith in my club.
Is that faith based on the last year? They’ve made plenty of questionable decisions, what makes you think that changes now? I can see the form leaching into next season as well.

Is that faith based on the last year? They’ve made plenty of questionable decisions, what makes you think that changes now? I can see the form leaching into next season as well.

It’s based on a feeling I have. We’re having a clear out. The squad will be trimmed and Poch will a smaller more refined squad to work with, a very talented squad.

It’s based on a feeling I have. We’re having a clear out. The squad will be trimmed and Poch will a smaller more refined squad to work with, a very talented squad.
I think if Poch does that there is some hope he can bring Chelsea into competing for top 4. But if half the squad is sold/loaned and he brings in several more transfers I fear the merry go round will continue. The squad he inherits needs to settle down.

Chelsea will remain a shambles

They are selling all the experience

Losing Jorginho, Kovacic, Mount, Rudiger, Cristensen and potentially Apzilicueta and Kante and replacing them with overpriced 20-24 year olds who've never played in the league is madness

I will respectfully disagree. I have faith in my club.
In all fairness, I just do not get posters from other clubs spending so much time here..Just do not get it..I could not post for years due to work, but you have twice my posts..In all fairness you are not unpleasant like some rag interlopers, but seriously, do you actually post more here or on the Chelsea forum ?? Perhaps a second club, or even just that wee bit jealous as we are the greatest team in the land and all the world ??

Not even good enough for Chelsea let alone us. Maybe Brandon could use him for the kits

Mount is a good player. United trying to copy city again. Want him to play the Bernie role.I suppose we should be flattered.

He should be aware, the united player graveyard is still operational…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.