Mass brawl on cruise ship over a "clown"

On holiday in Florida a few years ago we went into a Golden Corral for breakfast, we were a bit late because we had been tramping round Epcot the day before, it was about 10.30 am, a few tables up from us was a family of lard arse's Mum Dad and 3 kids all big, scoffing the massive plates they kept filling up, 11.00 am comes and the waitress announces that they are swapping over to the lunch menu, this family gets up and starts filling plates off the lunch menu, I felt like walking past them as we left saying the salad bars over there.
I avoid all you can eat buffets for this reason. I've never been to America, I'm sure it's on another level there, but all those places have greedy fucker that keep filling up their plates just for the sake of it. Pure gluttony, I cannot bare it.

No little Englander flag waving on the Queen Victoria just honest to goodness etiquette with shuffleboard, quizzes, dancing, afternoon teas and Karaoke. It was quite amazing really because my wife and I were the only ones who kept the Karaoke (open orchestra) room open all holiday. Maybe the higher echelons and Royalty went to bed early.

Qxou1cm.jpg
That's been in Lerwick all day today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.