Masterchef The Professionals

Bellyeye

is starting tonight so for those of you who missed them here are the must see recipes from last years final
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjckqAU8IkM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Bellyeye said:
is starting tonight so for those of you who missed them here are the must see recipes from last years final
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjckqAU8IkM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I'm Johnmcfc and.........oh nevermind ;-)

Bellyeye said:

Peter Kay did a spoof junior masterchef years ago that was piss funny. His 'sweet' was, "Tinned ride pud with a blob of jam in it."

Can't stand all those pretentious snobby twats getting their knickers in a twist over a bit of cooking.

Where to start?
How on earth these hopeless hopefuls reckon they are the next culinary genius is beyond me.
Last series,some bellend who had been a head chef for 15 years didn't know what a bechamel sauce was.
Last night,some loon had lopped off half a thumb cutting leeks into julienne strips.
That miserable,balding sexually-frustrated lesbian just hates all men,and isn't over-keen on women.
Gregg Wallace is just a fat,greedy **** who will eat anything,and seems hell-bent on shovelling ever-increasingly large forkfulls of whatever shite these clowns serve up into his cavernous southern gob.
It is so bad,it is actually a parody of itself.
I love it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Where to start?
How on earth these hopeless hopefuls reckon they are the next culinary genius is beyond me.
Last series,some bellend who had been a head chef for 15 years didn't know what a bechamel sauce was.
Last night,some loon had lopped off half a thumb cutting leeks into julienne strips.
That miserable,balding sexually-frustrated lesbian just hates all men,and isn't over-keen on women.
Gregg Wallace is just a fat,greedy **** who will eat anything,and seems hell-bent on shovelling ever-increasingly large forkfulls of whatever shite these clowns serve up into his cavernous southern gob.
I love it.

I have met her and she is actually married and has children . Also according to my missus she just puts on an act for the cameras and is actually quite nice

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Where to start?
I love it.

I have met her and she is actually married and has children . Also according to my missus she just puts on an act for the cameras and is actually quite nice

In that case I stand corrected,although with acting skills like that she is wasted on a silly cooking programme,as a Hollywood career would be far more lucrative than watching successive half-wits cremate a perfectly good duck breast,whilst amputating bodyparts.

Where to start?
I love it.

Where do I apply?

i love monica and michel as they come across as brutally honest when needs be.

Greg is just out of his depth at this level and is hopeless seeing as he just likes everything, it's pointless, get someone who can judge that calibre of food properly in.

also don't like this new male voiceover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.