Masterchef The Professionals

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i love monica and michel as they come across as brutally honest when needs be.

Greg is just out of his depth at this level and is hopeless seeing as he just likes everything, it's pointless, get someone who can judge that calibre of food properly in.

also don't like this new male voiceover.

I hear ya on the voiceover.
Sounds like that breathy woman they normally use has had gender reallignment.
Why they have to come over all 'When Harry met Sally' everytime someone gets a souffle to rise is beyond me.
It's a fucking souffle,you cretin - and they are trained fucking chefs.
They haven't split the fucking atom,or found a cure for cancer.
I don't go into orgasm mode everytime the fucking papershop man successfully sells me a Racing Post,or the postman successfully posts a fucking letter.
Get a grip man.
Or woman.

This is the only version of the program i watch, didnt know it had started so thanks for the heads up!

As for the 'snobby pretentious' comment by someone about it, just because you dont like it doesnt make it snobby and pretentious, whether you are into music, food, films etc...you are likely to be snobby about something. Or was that just another example of the inverse snobbery you see a lot these days where for some reason its cooler to be a scrubber than actually have interests or a skill of somekind outside of work?

Bojinov The Bull said:
This is the only version of the program i watch, didnt know it had started so thanks for the heads up!

As for the 'snobby pretentious' comment by someone about it, just because you dont like it doesnt make it snobby and pretentious, whether you are into music, food, films etc...you are likely to be snobby about something. Or was that just another example of the inverse snobbery you see a lot these days where for some reason its cooler to be a scrubber than actually have interests or a skill of somekind outside of work?

Ah, welcome back. JMW will be pleased.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

lol! Thank you, its good to be back!

Bojinov The Bull said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

lol! Thank you, its good to be back!

you're not..are you?

I've been waiting for this for months taped last nights so gonna watch that now and then tonights, love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.